#NOTMYHOF, who should NOT be in the Hall of Fame

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheAceOne

The Artiste
Reaction score
Every member of the celebrity wing. The celebrities don't really contribute to the wrestling business. Maybe the odd appearance here and there. That should never qualify anyone to be inducted in the Hall Of Fame.

Ive never understood the need for a celebrity wing of the WWE Hall Of Fame. I guess it's just a way to connect to celebrities, and branch out to other forms of media to make more money. Kind of like 'I'll scratch your back, if you scratch mine' kind of deal to make money for both sides. It is clever. But it devalues the Hall Of Fame. It's only supposed to be for the best of the best. The elite. Not for celebrities who claim to be 'huge fans', but actually have no idea about the wrestling business.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
TBH. Edge. Edge just went in because he retired. His career is probably hall of fame worthy. But he went in right after retiring, which made his induction feel more like it was because he retired the way he did, rather than based on actual merit.
Came to say Edge but see that's taken care of. Would say Shawn Michaels but his was justifiable as he had a what? 25 year career.

I would rage if they let D Bryan go into the HOF this upcoming Mania.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I'd honestly say all celebrities shouldn't be in the HOF... It should be reserved for wrestlers, not people like Snoop Dog and Trump. Like wth Vince...
*Looks at list* DREW CAREY!?

:dafuq:

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Wendi Richter. She was only there for about two years. Yeah, she defeated Moolah and ended her reign (either six years or 29 years, depending on who you talk to). But honestly, she wasn't there very long and didn't really accomplish enough in the company to warrant a HOF induction.

I dunno, maybe it was given to her as an apology for the original screwjob. Maybe they just thought inducting her would get some older fans to watch. Or maybe they think she really deserves to be in it. I don't.