Kayfabe Not just Foundations!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard Boi

Al F'N Blizzard
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
*The interviewers area is seen, and Reese MaCleod is seen*

Reese MaCleod: Please welcome my gest at this time, Jay Washington!

*The crowd cheer as interviewer says this, Jay then appears on screen*

Jay: Sup!

Reese MaCleod: Uhhh, sup?

Jay: *Jay Laughs* Well, that's one way to do it! What questions have you got then?

*Jay raises one eyebrow*

Reese MaCleod: What is your view on your very first match, the main event, the fatal 4 way match?

Jay: Well ya see here, I don't care about my opponents, I don't care about the fact that there are no weapons, I don't even care about who'll win or lose! I just care about going into that match, confident and coming out, noticed! Because its the first main event of Ignition for god sake! I mean yeah, technically the women should main event seeing as it'll be the two first ever women's matches in the history of wrestling in Ignition or whatever you want to call it! But no, the general manager has decided to put a fatal four way match up last, and who is in it?

*The crowd then start to chant "Washington, Washington" and Jay smirks*

Jay: Yes, I am in it! Me, the man who has never been seen wrestling, ever by other competitors in this company! They don't know what I am capable of! Even if I don't win this match, if I pull off big things and impress the people and scare the others in the back! Then I will be top of this company before you can say, Washington!

Reese MaCleod: What about one of the competitors in this match, Chris Young?

*The crowd chant "Chris, Chris, Chris" and Jay nods a little*

Jay: I have a lot of respect for Chris, he has changed more times than I can count but somehow each time, he's got better! I mean now that the women's division is here, Lilith can compete!

*The crowd do the same as the Chris chant but with Lilith's name, it then stops and interviewer carries on*

Reese MaCleod: Why do you wish to make an impact in Ignition and who do you want to impress?

Jay: Well ya see here, wrestling is a simple, pyramid kinda business! You got the jobbers at the bottom, the low carders just above then, you know like people who get their last name mixed up with creed! Then you got the mid carders, the singles belt kind of people, like show off's! Then you have the top card superstars, you know the supermen of the business! I want to be a superman, a superhero to people, not only do I want that for myself but I want it for people who have been pushed down the card in this business because without the people under the mid card superstars, th low carders and the jobbers, there would be no foundations for the higher powers of wrestling, that's why I want to get to the top so I can show all the top guys that even the most turtle no chin looking people can get world title shots! Even people who got slightly overweight because of depression can get a title, even a Jobber, can become, a superstar!

*Jay turns and leaves abruptly leaving the audience clapping as the segment ends*

Status
Not open for further replies.