AMA Norman Namatjira v. Shinzo Omega

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
ama22catch3c.png

AMA GRAND CHAMPIONSHIP
Gold Rush Tournament
Quarterfinals Match

Norman Namatjira v. Shinzo Omega

Deadlines
Remember that role-plays are to be received no later than 11:59 PM EST on Wednesday, November 10th, 2021.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
The End this way comes

Shinzo Omega’s Lair

(suggestion: play while reading)

The scene, to no surprise, is dark and poorly lit as we approach and enter the all too familiar lair of The End Shinzo Omega. From afar we see him, standing tall, in front on a small fire on the cold stone ground. We can assume the room is poorly insulated and not modernly built, as we can hear the howls of the brisk November wind whistling through cracked windows and walls, mildly overtaking the crackling fiery dead branches, and causing the flames to dance wildly from side to side. As the camera slowly approaches Shinzo from behind, the light from the small fire begins to define Shinzo’s twisted silhouette into the foreground. His back is bare as he hunches over the fire. It is inked in a mosaic of ritualistic and demonic tattoos painted on scarred canvas. As we inch closer, we observe fresh battle scars from his last battle. Long bloody streaks are seen across various areas of his back. Dark bruises show from multiple hits from chairs and other objects. Distracted, he pays them no mind. He is staring at his extended right arm while his left hand unwraps some tape from his right fist. He unravels the tape and holds it over the fire. The tape is worn, torn in some areas, and more importantly stained in blood to the degree of still appearing moist. Shinzo squeezes the tape in his right hand with great force, causing blood to drip down and drop straight into the burning flame at his feet. As the drops hit down into the raw flame it sizzles and rises, almost turning blue for a small moment. Shinzo cracks a wicked smile from the side of the camera and drops the wraps entirely into the flame and they burn up instantly. He takes a long, slow methodical breath of relief, and finally turns towards the camera.

Shinzo: I told you, Mr. McMichael. I told you quite clearly that regardless of calling yourself a Blue Blood, that you would bleed for me all the same. Just as the fake visionaries and grifters before you, the ones whom were blessed with boundless riches but curse the world with their avarice and treachery; you still bleed, beg, and fall like the rest of the pretenders. Because once the heel of the boot of Omega hits your jaw, it is THE END.

Shinzo smiles maniacally and rubs his chin a few times, pacing side to side for a brief moment while regathering his thoughts, yet still relishing in his last victory over The Agency.

Thank you for helping me prove to the world that you are an unworthy fool blinded by your lust for attention. I hope in McMichael’s case, he isn’t discarded for his failures like poor Brandon. We know the type of man Hamad is, don’t we?

The question is rhetorical, as Omega’s views on Hamad and his cohorts have been made abundantly clear through his words and actions over the last few months. There is no doubt that Shinzo would love nothing more than eradicate them from the earth entirely and that their feud had far exceeded a normal boiling point.

At Road to Gold, there was a shift in the landscape in AMA. The Hamad Agency once again have recruited a rotten soul into their corrupt organization, Max Maverick. With even more soldiers under his watch, Mr. Hamad once again attacked me with the fearsome Pariah, and tried to ensure that The End would come early for yours truly instead of his client, Christopher McMichael. What you did not expect, Mr. Hamad, is for other likeminded men with honor to step up to your tyranny. You did not calculate, in your putrid dark mind, that your actions may have future repercussions. You did not expect Sawyer Xavier to kick your damn teeth in!

Shinzo briefly pauses and chuckles under his breath.

AMA needs more men who don’t know the meaning of the words “give up” or “stay down”!

Shinzo nods in approval of the returning Sawyer Xavier. This all started with Pariah smashing the youngsters head through a glass window, after all!

With Sawyer showing some selfless courage, even at his own expense, losing his qualifying match at the Road to Gold. I have made it my personal mission to right that wrong and show the wrestler formerly known as Saus X the respect he deserves by avenging his loss.

Shinzo’s glare suddenly becomes much more menacing. His tone becomes colder and harsher, a brooding hurricane of anger approaches.

Which brings us to Rush Hour and the next man in my way on my journey to raise the AMA World Championship to the sky: Norman Namatjira, The Dharawal Warrior. The very same beast who put away Sawyer on his triumphant return to AMA at Road for Gold.

Shinzo calmly moves his head to the side and cracks his neck loudly. He blinks slowly and stares blankly into the camera.

Norman, I won’t lie, there is a lot to admire about you: your size, your strength, your mental fortitude, and your dedication to your traditions. Your toughness is not to be questioned either. But there is more to being a champion than simple toughness and brute strength. You may have the raw strength of a wild beast, but Shinzo Omega is always the hunter, never the hunted. You may have gotten ahead by simply overpowering your opponents up to now, but that is coming to a screeching halt. A fight toe to toe with Shinzo Omega is simply not something you can expect to walk away from the victor. The entire wrestling world saw at Road to Gold what happens to those who kiss the bottom of my boot. They always meet their maker.

Shinzo closes his eyes slowly again taking a very loud deep breath, almost as to suppress a terrible force inside him trying to break its way out. He brings his right arm up and runs his hand through a small brand of hair on top his neatly shaved skull, wiping off some excess sweat.

I expect you to tell me that I have never faced someone of your strength or stature, yet on more than one occasion I have risen from vicious assaults from the one known as The Pariah. You will tell me the pain you will put me through will be like no other, but I have lived an eternity in an endless vortex of torture and suffering. You will say you will try to break me, but I’ve put together my shattered pieces more times than I can count. Simply put, Norman, there is nothing you can do to put me down for the count, and come Rush Hour, your time in the spotlight has come to an END.

Shinzo changes tone slightly, still intense, but more militant.

And that is a promise I make to any poor soul that steps into the squared circle with Shinzo Omega in this tournament. Whether the Hamad agency succeed in pushing their new toy Max Maverick to the finals, whether Buffalo Jones defies all the odds and finally reaches the pinnacle of his career, or whether the twisted disturbed soul of Humanity shambles up through the ropes...All those dreams, plans and fantasies will come to a full stop. Omega is the end of all things, and that end is inevitable and unrelenting. That is what will happen in this tournament as well, the inevitable will manifest itself, and The End will be the only thing left.

Shinzo pauses to contemplate his last declaration. He once again cracks a smile, but this time it is one full of confidence.

So Norman, I suggest you prepare yourself and that you bring all that ferocity and sadistic desires you are so famous for at me full bore, because I will not be showing you a moment of mercy or an inch to move away. I am going to stalk you; I am going to hurt you...and finally...I am going to put you down like prey; I will honor you by pinning you in the middle of the ring.

Shinzo brings up a still bloody left fist and holds up on finger at a time while counting.

And that Norman? Just another man’s journey...reaching The End!

Shinzo’s demeanor becomes Zen-like and casually turns walks away from the camera. He sites near the still burning fire, cross legged and begins to hum and strange tune. Before the shot turns to black, the wind howls and shifts a different direction. The fire grows majestically and lights the room further, illuminating Shinzo’s face. A bloody red light shining through his closed right pupil ominously glows.

E7_tTO2WUAgktyD.jpg

To be continued....

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

[An ominous glow flickers from a darkened room. The glow gets larger as the camera gets closer, and the familiar flicker of Norman’s fire can be heard. A whirring wind sound has a menacing sting to it. Snippets of rushing water can be heard]

Norman:Snap! Crackle! Snap! Crackle! The embers of the wood flourish through the sky. A whisper in the wind, an absent thought blissfully unaware of the consequence that awaits. An ember that can be extinguished in one foul swoop. The fragments of what once existed now desolate, damaged, destroyed. Sawyer, you may have changed your name, but the result was always going to be the same – victory for the Dharawal Warrior. In the end, when all was said and done, all I have to say to you is.....thank you. Thank you for awakening the beast that has lain dormant for too long. Thank you for allowing me to embrace my totem. Thank you...for being a stepping stone on my path to the promised land. I took all you had and demolished you, broke you, and perished your hopes."

[Norman has a sick smile etched on his face, reminiscing of his victory at Gold Rush. He seems completely satisfied, but the smile quickly evaporates into a menacing stare]

“Now I face my next foe on this journey. A man I am meant to fear? A man I am meant to respect? Shinzo Omega is supposed to the name you have trepidation to utter – and I ask myself – why? What has he done? Who can he intimidate? Shinzo is no warrior. Shinzo has no totem. Shinzo, much like Sawyer before him, is another stepping stone on my path to the glory that I am entitled to."

[Norman narrows his gaze even further. He clutches a burning stick from the fire in his hand, a slight sneer of his lip at the excruciating pain. He holds it up close to the camera, as the wind picks up]

"Embers burn to ash, ash fades to dust, dust returns to mother Earth. Life, we know, is all about focus. Focus is where I excel. Focus allows me to be the Warrior that my ancestors can be proud of. Focus allows me to carry on the noble spirit of my people. Focus is the key element of any battle. Focus is the reason that I emerge victorious once more on this night."

[Norman can be seen holding an AMA 7 x 11 photograph of Shinzo. He crumbles the edges, warping the paper]

"SHINZO OMEGA, you boast about being a hunter, well, you can rest assure that I am no ordinary beast. I have no predator. I have no equal. I am bigger than you. I am stronger than you, both physically and mentally. I’m as tough as an opal quartz. I care not for your encounters with others – for I stand alone in a league of my own. Your vortex of torture and suffering will feel like child’s play when I am through with you. Shinzo, we could have kept this simple – but you had to reference my traditions. The sheer audacity of a freak like you to even begin to understand my traditions has sealed your fate. Yes, you are an Omega, but Shinzo, by nights end, you will call me Alpha."

[Norman snorts a laugh, thinking it was an almighty witty comment]

"Focus, Shinzo, is your Achilles heel. See, my boy, I am eyes narrowed and focused on the prize that awaits me. The crowning moment of a career that is my spiritual rite. You, you, are preoccupied worrying about a Pariah, a Maverick, a Buffalo, or an entire agency of Hamad. That has sealed your fate. You turn your eye away from me for one second, and your tortured, worthless soul will be so broken and beaten that you will face your own end. You’re going to enter my lair, my domain, my kingdom. Your lack of focus will see you...fading off into dust, fading off into a distant relic."

[Norman stares at the 7x11 of Shinzo, and places it down into the fire. He inhales the smoke that protrudes from it as it warps and burns, fading to dust. The embers in his other hand glow from a clenched fist. Norman reaches into the fire, and scoops out some ash. He smears it under his eyes, and across his forehead]

"Your fate....has been sealed"

Last edited:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Now we got ourselves a feud!!!!! Good shit man.

Reactions: Lethal