Norman Namatjira v. Daniel Christian

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Norman Namatjira v. Daniel Christian

Deadlines
Remember that role-plays are to be received no later than 11:59 PM EST on Thursday, March 17th, 2022.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
@Lethal Banks + @Chris his is your official E-Fed notification - that this will be your match thread for the next AMA Show.

Reactions: Lethal and Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Vlog 47: Never Fly Delta on Your Mom's Birthday

This edition of Daniel Christian’s long-running vlog series opens with a montage that features him arriving at the arena for AMA Manifest Destiny, including some very annoyed cameos from AMA wrestlers that did not consent to be on film. It then shows highlights of Christian’s performance in the Bunkhouse Stampede cage match, before finally showing the end of Christian’s night where a fireball was sent into his face from Norman Namatjira.

We then cut to an airport as Daniel Christian greets the camera, wearing a makeshift bandage over his left eye.

Daniel Christian: Hello fans and hate watchers, it is now 3 a.m. after Manifest Destiny for my future binge-watchers that haven’t discovered me yet. As you can see…my eye is fucked thanks to that no-good Norman. And on top of that, I don’t even have a cool eyepatch yet because apparently, that’s not standard inventory at AMA medical. So I’m stuck with THIS monstrosity!

Christian points to the bandage over his eye in a dramatic fashion.

Daniel Christian: So yeah, not a good time for ya boy right now. And then, just to really complete this weekend of shit, I find out my flight home was canceled. And the next one is in about 8 more hours, and I have to stop in Detroit before I even make it back to Texas. My mom is going to be so mad, I told her I wouldn’t miss another birthday because of wrestling.

Christian goes to continue but is interrupted by a gruff voice near him.

???: Kid will you please shut the fuck up?

Christian pans the camera over to what looks to be an older biker.

S4eniL2uir3DVxixYNqO6z_OrXZRm431mG17CZqHbIbwwwYiVBxwkwFpZVedm7Wc26pf-YSeeL8yToxLDU0K5bd0U6vaTYxVMwTTfqhV7RntClxdSVYiq6w2grKUDKrRERqJEi_s

Daniel Christian: Oh hey guys, this is Bob. He was supposed to be on my flight too, I think he was at some motorcycle party or something, it’s Florida ya know. Do you like wrestling, Bob?

Bob: Shut up, kid.

Daniel Christian: Well oooookay, I think I should try and get some sleep anyway. I’ll see you guys when I land in Detroit I guess.

—------------------------------------------

The vlog comes back in after a title card mentioned “Forever hours later” to see a very tired and annoyed-looking Daniel Christian.

Daniel Christian: Hey guys, I’m in Detroit, got frisked, they lost my bag so all I have is my carry-on which thankfully has my camera and all of my vlog equipment in it….and my mom is pissed that I’m not home yet. I hate Detroit.

—-------------------------------------------

Another title card this time saying “several more forever hours later” appears before and we see Daniel Christian now riding in the passenger seat of a car.

Daniel Christian: Alright guys, back in Texas. They found my bag too so things are looking up for ya boy now. I got my mom a new blender, she’s gonna love it. I got my homie Bass Fiend here driving me back home now. He’s a local DJ, check him out. His info and socials are in the description.

Christian pans the camera over to show “Bass Fiend

-HmbcVHiyctOMBqMzdp4N3Hz6OEYf0H9_yfShtO0YqKVXsw8p9_7-WbUqffuHPvodB8oMLGSCFAe68QTr_TN2-k2mC9xOqNyRwf1D_1FMH69x1Ea_3tCjh8o1jeK648SI17CyRMf

Bass Fiend: Sup

Christian then turns his attention back to speaking to the camera himself

Daniel Christian: Now this will probably be the last bit of this vlog, and while I was in airplane hell I saw that I got my wish. I’m facing Norman Namatjira at St. Patrick’s Day Slam in a one-on-one match. No fireballs this time, just man to man. My eye might not be all the way healed by then, but hey that’s why we have two of them bitches right? What’s the old saying anyway, an eye-for-an-eye? I’m sure you’re feeling really good about yourself right now Norman, but all that will change once the bell rings and you see why they call me The Future. It’s going to take a lot more than one little fireball to take me out.

Christian gets interrupted before he can continue

Bass Fiend: Yo man your eye is burned? I thought you were just trying some new edgy look.

Daniel Christian: “What? No, this looks like shit man. I’m getting an actual eyepatch as soon as I can. Anyway, as I was saying, I received some wise words from the man himself, Buffalo Jones at Manifest Destiny, and now I’m more motivated than ever to conquer you, Norman. You may think you’re the big man on the block, but you might want to start looking for a different career path because think of how bad your stock is going to fall once you lose to a skinny, half-blind kid from Texas. You’re just a stepping stone for The Future becoming The Present.

Bass Fiend: “Yeah my presence is a present kiss my ass.”

Daniel Christian: Ah what the fuck man, is that Kanye? If he takes this vlog down then you owe me advertising money.

Bass Fiend: You would literally still owe me more for gas for picking you up at the airport fuck outta here.

Daniel Christian: Okay okay we don't need to get everyone in the comments all political about gas prices so on that note, I will see you all next time for a hopefully much happier vlog after I whip that fire-breathing motherfucker’s ass. Don’t forget to like, subscribe, and all that mumbo jumbo that you all should have already done by now if you’re still watching. Peace!

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
fire-flame.gif

A maniacal laugh is heard, competing against the crackling of a vicious, blazing fire. Norman's figure enters the frame, sitting crossed legged near the fire. He looks into its depths. "Daniel Christian, this look familiar?" Norman throws his head back and starts laughing again. "Daniel, Daniel, Daniel - you're making the same stupid mistakes that everybody in this company seems to make." Norman cracks his knuckles, then fixes his gaze into the fire. "You poked at the fire, and you angered the beast. These people cannot keep it simple - play nice, and I fight fair. Play nice, and you're able to walk out of my ring." The crackling of the fire grows larger, and more wood is dropped on it. "Yet....at Manifest Destiny, you failed to play nice. You couldn't leave it in the cage. You had the.....you had the f*#%ing nerve to brand me as a coward? A COWARD!" Norman kicks at a log in the fire, sending it rolling off into the distance. "If there is one word I refuse to tolerate, it is the word coward. Daniel, I beg of you to not confuse generosity for hesisitation. Last week, I could have ended you. I would have made it quick. I would have played nice." Norman steps up, and starts slapping across his chest vigorously. "I WOULD HAVE PLAYED NICE, Daniel, but you called me a coward, and that cost you an eye."

(Video plays back of the fireball attack)

"And tonight, you FURTHER stoke the flame. You FURTHER engrage the beast. You just will not learn. So, your lesson tonight will be beaten into you. Last week, I took your eye. Tonight, tonight I take something much greater. Tonight, I come for your spirit. I come for your essence. Daniel Christian, I am coming for your soul." Norman grabs the camera and has it focused on his head. "DANIEL, I have your eye, I have your attention, and now I WANT your soul. If you'd played nice, it would have been simple. You insulted me. You dishonoured me. Tonight, I break your back. Tonight, I shatter your spirit. Tonight....I gain your soul."

Norman buries his hand into the depths of the fire, and pulls it out. He flashes it to the screen.

hand-on-fire.gif

"You should have played nice!"​