Non-Fleshed Out BTB Ideas

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DGenerationMC

Reaction score
Supposing Hogan did open a company in 2001 following the demise of WCW, who do you think he'd have been able to bring in around that time period?
Ah, I see you too have blocked the memory of the Xcitement Wrestling Federation out from your mind.

RDT

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Yeah pretty much who I thought, Tenta, Hennig, Jarrett, maybe Buff Bagwell and Disco Inferno

Road Warriors and Nasty Boys too perhaps. I think Sags returned to wrestling at this point.

Reactions: Bobby Barrows

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I've thought about doing something where, rather than writing out shows, I try to Fantasy Book/Rebook angles for companies whether they are missed opportunities, or terrible angles. This is obviously inspired by a certain cancelled fantasy booker. The closest thing I did was my attempt to book Wrestlemania 39 in advance, but once I had several planned matches of mine already happen IRL... But better, I decided against finishing. When it comes to writing shows, I can do it, although I'd have to change my style to keep it simple. For those who've seen me write matches in e-feds, I've been one to naturally write them out long almost beat for beat because I get drawn into them.

I do think the idea likely would be its own thread and to draw on my Mania "Fantasy booking" I'd maybe create a thread for all of them, with the original post acting as a directory for each where you click the link to go to the exact posts.

Maybe format wise, I'd have the first post to describe the IRL angle, the things I'd keep or its shortcomings, along with any self-imposed restrictions (EX: This person got injured.)Then depending on its length, it'd be one-whatever is needed for each post, for the beats of the storyline. So is this fleshed out? Is it not? Is it something people would be interested in? Would I keep UP with it?! Or am I talking out of my ass?

Last edited:
Reactions: Hoss

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I'd want to read this certainly. There's been a few rebooking gaps in my life missing for a while now. Not just from a certain fake blond wrong'un but from the AMAZING Making Kayfabe podcast ending in 2022