Nintendo President Dead

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
RIP. He worked a lot on Pokémon gold and silver when he was part of HAL Laboratories. I dunk hours upon hours into Gold. Sleep well, Mr. Iwata.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
RIP memories were created in my childhood, and will forever be held in thanks to him.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
55, that sucks. Me and my friends were playing Mario Party 3 the other night on N64, such an amazing game. Yes, it was Friday night and we were eating cookies and milk while playing N64 and we are men aged 21-25. Deal with it.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Stopspot

Reaction score
That sounds like a great way to spend a Friday tbf

Stopspot

Reaction score
it was pretty amazing. my only regret is we didn't have a copy of mario kart
Now you're making me nostalgic, man. Granted there are a quite a few good Mario Karts to select from. But 64 is easily the top one.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Now you're making me nostalgic, man. Granted there are a quite a few good Mario Karts to select from. But 64 is easily the top one.
N64 & SNES are my two favorites. probably just because those are my two favorite Nintendo systems by a mile

Stopspot

Reaction score
N64 & SNES are my two favorites. probably just because those are my two favorite Nintendo systems by a mile
I've easily clocked most of my Mario Kart hours in 64, never got a chance to play it on the SNES since we didn't have one. Double Dash is also a good one and the newest one is well made. Sleeper series for Nintendo that there Mario Kart.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Mario Kart 64 was Godlike for the N64. Me and my uncle put in so many hours in that game.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I know of at least one moment in my youth where a girl I was crazy for wanted to hang out but I opted to get high and play snes Mario kart with my friend instead. God I was an idiot when it came to women back then. But Mario kart! Woo hoo!

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I know of at least one moment in my youth where a girl I was crazy for wanted to hang out but I opted to get high and play snes Mario kart with my friend instead. God I was an idiot when it came to women back then. But Mario kart! Woo hoo!
I've got plans to do shrooms with a chick this weekend lol. dat versatility

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Been there recently. Good times.
I've nt done shrooms in quite. a while. I've also not had a chick cool enough to want to do that type of thing with in a minute. actually thinking about dating her, which goes against my general MO