Raw Nia Jax and Charlotte Flair apparently started shooting on each other during WWE Raw match?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Oh really eh? I wasn't aware Kana/Asuka's style was a bit different than current Joshi, interesting. Would you say Emi Sakura is better suited to teach?
I think Asuka's style has a lot to do with her Charisma and personality as well, not just the moves. You can't teach *it*.

Reactions: Alexa

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Agree on charisma but facial expressions and exaggerating maneurism is for sure teachable

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Oh really eh? I wasn't aware Kana/Asuka's style was a bit different than current Joshi, interesting. Would you say Emi Sakura is better suited to teach?
I was talking about the difference in American style to Japanese style, but as far as the current joshi world goes then Asuka's style fits fine, just look at Konami, Miyu Yamashita, Meiko, Shidia, Matsumoto, Sarray, Tam Nakano, Tomoka Inaba they are doing fine and all, though Joshi now is becoming more like WWE style in a manner of speaking. Emi would be a fine teacher. She has both the wwe style and older joshi style so.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
Well... shooting or not, that finish was supposed to be the finish and I'm fuckin' mad about it.

You can say what you want about Nia and yes, she should've been long gone for her unsafe work and she should be getting all kinds of hell for this sloppy work, but Charlotte's not just the victim here and I kinda get the feeling everyone's making Nia the bad one for this, due to her past shit.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Well... shooting or not, that finish was supposed to be the finish and I'm fuckin' mad about it.

You can say what you want about Nia and yes, she should've been long gone for her unsafe work and she should be getting all kinds of hell for this sloppy work, but Charlotte's not just the victim here and I kinda get the feeling everyone's making Nia the bad one for this, due to her past shit.
Charlotte's an idiot. Everyone already knows when something is botched she gets very pissy very quickly.

Reactions: Death By Looch

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

yeah for myself, I'm shitting on Nia for the original unsafe botch, but equally shitting on Charlotte for acting unprofessional on LIVE FUCKING TELEVISION.

Reactions: Death By Looch

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3

I take someone constantly injuring people with her carelessness/lack of ability a lot more seriously than someone breaking character due to someone's constant injuring of people with their carelessness/lack of ability. :lol Should be pretty easy to understand that angle.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
maybe they were just cranky

LONG DAY FOR WWE CREATIVE TEAM YESTERDAY

By Mike Johnson on 2021-08-31 12:16:00

Yesterday was one of the "longest" days in a long time for the WWE Creative team, according to several sources who reached out to PWInsider.com today.

PWInsider.com was told by several that Vince McMahon, extremely unhappy with the original plans for Monday Night Raw, "ripped up the script" several times, including the original plans and then the initial rewrite.

We are told that McMahon then began requesting new ideas, some of which we are told were good and others no so good, but rejected everything pitched to him before decreeing the new plans for last night's episode.

Until 6 PM EST, there was no official direction or plan for the episode.

One source who went through the process described it as "the loudest and angriest" they'd ever seen McMahon on a show day.

----

probably needs its own thread but imagine not having a show 2 hours before you go live :heston

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Can Vince just fucking die already so we can actually have booking?

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
Vince feeling that AEW and TV Networks pressure

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
I never ever want to see these two in the same ring with each other ever again. Nia is lucky that she is related to The Rock or else she would have been canned years ago.

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
I never ever want to see these two in the same ring with each other ever again. Nia is lucky that she is related to The Rock or else she would have been canned years ago.

I mean both can be happy to be related to someone big, because Charlotte also probably wouldn't have gotten through NXT.

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
I mean both can be happy to be related to someone big, because Charlotte also probably wouldn't have gotten through NXT.
She wouldn't either but the fact is, Nia needs to be the only one to go back to the PC to learn the basics all over again. Sadly, she won't even try that.

Reactions: Y2Jayne

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
What makes you say that? She came from an athletic background, had the right look for WWE, and was one of the best women's workers right out of the gate from what I can remember.