NFL Discussion Thread:Week 12

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I really like SD this year. I think they can do some damage in the playoffs if they make it. Call me crazy.
Yea, no. Ultimately they have one of the least talented rosters in the league. They should praise Rivers and the new HC for where they are. The D is baaaaaaaaaaad. bad. bad. And the O Line isn't great either.

They have as good a chance as anyone to get the 6 seed in the pathetic AFC, but we saw the two teams that have any chance to represent the AFC in the SB last night IMO. I'd go 60/40 Denver/NE with nobody else having a shot. Indy is a joke. The Chiefs are mediocre. The log jam of 5-6 teams all have serious issues

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I think they can score with anyone. Would be a fun game, and i'll never count a team out after beat mode against the saints.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Wonder if Ridley's gonna be replaced in the offseason? How did Welker have such a shit game?

Snowman1

Reaction score
Think Brandon Bolden's worth a waiver pickup, capitalize on Belichick's frustration.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Think Brandon Bolden's worth a waiver pickup, capitalize on Belichick's frustration.
The only NE back with a set role at this point is Vereen. The other 3 all do the same thing and have to fight with each other for carries. No telling what BB is going to try and do, but playing the guessing game with your ww claims is a losing effort unless you just have free roster spots with nothing to do but take a blind shot in the dark

Snowman1

Reaction score
The only NE back with a set role at this point is Vereen. The other 3 all do the same thing and have to fight with each other for carries. No telling what BB is going to try and do, but playing the guessing game with your ww claims is a losing effort unless you just have free roster spots with nothing to do but take a blind shot in the dark

After seeing so much shenanigans with injured RB's and "sure fire handcuffs" flopping (right, Ben Tate?) I'm not sure how safe handcuffs are. Was mulling over Bolden vs Bryce.