Next talent to mend fences with ROH?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who will make amends with ROH next?

• Jack Evans

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Paul London

• Davey Richards

• Colt Cabana

• Low Ki

• Other (write example in thread)

• Total voters

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
This year we have seen both Austin Aries and Kenny King make their returns to ROH. Both talent that either left giving ROH the finger/being given the finger from ROH/ equal amount of fingers given. So it's pretty obvious that almost no bridge cannot be rebuilt in wrestling. But who is next?

Use this thread to discuss who you think will make their return from the dark zones of ROH history next.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Davey, probably.

Also, I remember Joe Koff's AMA session on reddit and him saying something like "Colt is always welcome in Ring of Honor." So, there's that.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Who would I want to see back, Kenny Omega. But he's already said he has no interest in becoming a star or working full-time in the states again. Realistically, Low Ki or Colt Cabana.

Cabana is like Hogan. No matter what he does, says or suggests, he's still one of the wrestlers that built the foundation for ROH all those years ago which always allows him to return.

Low Ki, in my opinion, WAS Ring of Honor when it was founded. Being the first champion, and putting on some of the greatest classics the company has seen, probably will allow him to return sometime.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Davey, probably.

Also, I remember Joe Koff's AMA session on reddit and him saying something like "Colt is always welcome in Ring of Honor." So, there's that.
From what I gather ROH still has a sour taste for Davey Richards. I doubt any promotion wants to get a guy deemed 'Unprofessional and unreliable' back on board, but hey WWE did it 3 times with Warrior.