• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kayfabe New year, same old me (Update 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MintMidget69

The Artiste

*Todd McKay walks onto the ramp with a steel chair in one hand and a mic in the other. He begins to speak as he walks down the ramp with a very slow pace*
Todd McKay: So, everyone. I've been called out here by our general manager Jet Starr to address you guys, and while I do enjoy your company that small bit I'd much rather be by my friends side nursing him back to the fullest of his health, and then there'd be Steve just sort of hanging out... Anyway I'm getting sidetracked.
*Todd slides the chair into the ring, he turns around and reluctantly high fives a crowd member before rolling in the ring himself and setting up the chair and sitting down on it*
Todd McKay: I thought that during this time of year I would look back on my time in Ignition and give you guys a insight into my opinion on every match I've taken place in this year.
*Todd gets up from the chair and rolls out the ring. He sifts through weapons and unused mics to find a book. He blows off the dust after opening the book and then rolls back into the ring and sits on the chair*
Todd McKay: Now let us commence with the detailed and some not detailed stories of the matches I've been in. First comes the fatal four way in which I was one of two men to simultaneously pin our opponents getting my first win of my Ignition career. Notching up my second win didn't come easy as not only did I have to overcome War who was coming off of his amazing match against Minho, who I'll get to later, and the newcomer Jimmy Glamour in a triple threat match. It was in this match that I met War and our friendship began so that's another positive that came from this match...
*Ignition goes to commercial and comes back whilst Todd is still reading the break means that only the crowd got to hear Todd talk about his matches against both Minho and Luis Alvarado and then his one-on-one match with Minho that followed that match*
Todd McKay: Next came the biggest challenge during my time here in Ignition. Fireshock and while I came out on the winning end of this match boy did it change me. I had a newfound respect for wrestling as a whole, the fans, the wrestlers, hell even the interviewers. anyway onto the final match. Emerson Zayne vs Todd McKay. Got a certain ring to it doesn't it, but ya know what sounds even better. Winner, Todd McKay.
*Todd pulls out his phone and swipes it open, he stares at it bewildered for a moment before getting up to announce something to the crowd*
Todd McKay: Ok... So... I've just gotten a text from War telling me he's about to go live via satellite on the titantron so yea be prepared for that. I'll just take a seat here whilst he talks to you.
*War's painted face appears on the titantron in a dark room he no longer has a neck brace on and looks quite serious*
War: So as you all know I suffered an injury during my match against Luis Alvarado which caused me to take some time off but I do have some good news. I'm back next week. So everyone get ready 'cause I'm going to create a warpath when I come back to Ignition.
*Steve walks in shedding some light on the room war is in. Steve slowly closes the door whilst saying "Sorry Pedro" and waving to the camera. The feed then shuts off when War presses a button on the side of his camera*
Todd McKay: Well now that's over let me be the first to say I'm super excited for the return of the warpath and I can't wait to see some of your reactions on Twitter and other social media but, uh, yeah. I'm gonna get going. Hope Jet appreciates the fact I actually spent more than five minutes out here for once.
*Todd folds back up the chair and carries both it and the book backstage with him as his music plays*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.