New WWE DVD rumors, HHH update

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

Reaction score
-- It was announced at WWE's Fan Appreciation Supershow that tickets for the Royal Rumble go on sale this Saturday. The event takes place on January 30, 2011 at the TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts.

-- According to wwedvdnews.com, World Wrestling Entertainment has plans to release a "Best of WCW Monday Nitro" DVD set this May, which would be patterned after the "Best of Raw" seasons format.

The website also reports that a DVD set on Bill Goldberg is in the works.

-- Though Triple H competed at WWE's Fan Appreciation Supershow in Hartford, Connecticut on Saturday, he has not fully recovered from biceps surgery. His match with Alberto Del Rio was described as "safe" as it basically consisted of "The Game" hitting his trademark maneuvers on Del Rio. He wrestled in jeans and a T-shirt and was noticeably lighter.

I like the idea of a Best of Nitro honestly

...god...

Reaction score
OMG TRIPLE H WAS THERE? VIDEO PLZ. Nvm, found it, greatest two minutes of my life. Can't find a whole thing though.

Airfixx

Reaction score
^^^^^Ummmm... Link? (Sheare the wealth, yer greedy fuck! : P )

Seriously, why the fuck come back prematurely from injury/treatment just for a house show?

Like Taker's hasty returns, this kinda shit is so mis-guided.

Not like Del Rio get's a great rub from a 'dirty' victory over a visibly impaired HHH... (Assuming that he didn't actually have to lay down for The Game.)

...god...

Reaction score
I was gonna, but it's broken up into too many parts, I was waiting for one solid one, sorry, just type Triple H returns at Fan Appreciation into youtube. Also, Triple H said he's perfectly fine and healthy but just hasn't been cleared to wrestle by his doctors yet. He'll prob be coming back at the Royal Rumble at this point.

Airfixx

Reaction score
I was gonna, but it's broken up into too many parts, I was waiting for one solid one, sorry,

NW's.. Just messin'! ;o]

just type Triple H returns at Fan Appreciation into youtube.

Will do.

Also, Triple H said he's perfectly fine and healthy but just hasn't been cleared to wrestle by his doctors yet.

Where'd ya read that?

He'll prob be coming back at the Royal Rumble at this point.

Yeah, I won't be betting against it... I hope they find a different way than to return him than the textbook suprise #30 who goes on to win schtick though. I'd MUCH rather see (for example) him be number #1, be a 'marathon man' only to get underhandedly eliminated near the end.

I guess we'll have to see, but one thing's for sure he won't have lost his 'powers' like Taker upon his most recent return. : P

...god...

Reaction score
I agree sorta, not #1 though since he already did that. Like 20-22, his music hits and absolutely everyone stops fighting in the ring while he makes his way down and does his entire entrance, steps in the ring and everyone but Sheamus backs off to let the two fight it out.

I actually have this one, so I'll link it.

[yt]3IVzRzkwYrM[/yt]

Reaction score
this Best of WCW Nitro has to have
Sping Break 1998 Outsiders Promo that includes nash Cannonball jump
Sid making an idiot of himself on live tv in 1999
October 1999 Outsiders come back and tell Heenan "they are bringing the band back together"
1997 nwo segment to be friends with bret Hart inwhich includes Scott Hall holding the canada flag upside down
Scott Hall re-Debut Into WCW
Kevin Nash re-debut into WCW
Chris benoit performing the Cross Face on Madusa - Nitro 1999
Hall/Nash/Syxx singing "bad Boys what cha gonna do" - Nitro 1997
The Dummy Sting going through the Ring from the rafters - Nitro 1997
nWo Horseman Parody segment - Nitro 1997
Benoit Vs Bret Hart - October 4 1999
Ric Flair in a Mental Home and Scott Hall making a cameo appearance - Nitro 1999
every "MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GEEENNNNEEEEE" of each Nitro
Bret Hart Segment where he talks up "el Dandy" and about his groin Pull
every single Swerve that happen on WCW Nitro Television
Scott Hall Vomits on Eric Bischoff
Hulk Hogan going to the Dark side - Nitro 1995
Outsiders Vs 3 Chicks with one of them having Tits the size of watermelons - Nitro 1999
Outsiders/Syxx and Steiners Car Road Rage Incident - Nitro 1997

hmm thats all i can think of atm. but all those segment would be interesting to watch again :)