• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Music Boss

Reaction score
We get a sneak at Nicki's dream house in her clip for "I Am Your Leader." ATTENTION BARBZ, you are very lucky fans/Stans today. Not only do you get to indulge in the new "Out Of My Mind" vid with B.o.B featuring Nicki Minaj, but the three-time VMA nominee also dropped her own video today [...]

More...

nikki-i-am-your-leader.jpg
We get a sneak at Nicki's dream house in her clip for "I Am Your Leader."
ATTENTION BARBZ, you are very lucky fans/Stans today. Not only do you get to indulge in the new "Out Of My Mind" vid with B.o.B featuring Nicki Minaj, but the three-time VMA nominee also dropped her own video today for Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded track "I Am Your Leader." She's not alone either, though. Nicki got a little help from the Bawse, Rick Ross and fellow New York MC Cam'ron. We are so lucky for this much Nicki, guys.​
Watch Nicki Minaj Featuring Rick Ross And Cam'ron "I Am Your Leader" after the jump.
At the beginning of the clip, we are welcomed into Nicki's home, which has no furniture in it, yet is adorned in pink (naturally). Truthfully, the look of it is seriously like a dollhouse, maybe even Barbie's Dreamhouse?!? OF COURSE, it makes PERF sense. The odd shaped windows, wide open spaces with no couches or anything, it's so obvi now. Hopefully she has a fourth wall; it would be kind of a crappy house if it didn't. Rick Ross and Cam'ron are great house guests as you would expect, though Rick Ross is showing more boob than Nicki is. But he can do that, cause he's the BAWSE. RUGH. Nicki is such a great hostess. She should clearly throw more parties (and invite us over, please!)​

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
How's Cam's verse?

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
It's solid

Didn't think this would be out this earlier but good vid

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Music Boss is taking care of you, Ricky.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
That's was alright overall. Not something I'd go out of my way to listen to on a regular basis, though.