New person here.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

gzilla46

The Artiste
Reaction score
HeatherSays said:
Welcome man! Welcome to the forums! Which Godzilla movie is your favourite? :)

I like Godzilla (1954), Godzilla 1985, Godzilla vs King Ghidorah, and (I'm not kidding) the 1998 Godzilla (sure it sucked as a Godzilla film, but it was fun to watch).

I hope the upcoming Godzilla reboot is awesome.

HeatherSays

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
gzilla46 said:
I like Godzilla (1954), Godzilla 1985, Godzilla vs King Ghidorah, and (I'm not kidding) the 1998 Godzilla (sure it sucked as a Godzilla film, but it was fun to watch).

I hope the upcoming Godzilla reboot is awesome.

A true fan! Being able to watch a sucky version of something you love and enjoy it. Happens to me a lot with Sonic The Hedgehog... so many of their recent games suck but I still enjoy them XD

I will have to look at a trailer for the reboot!

Mainstream87

The Artiste
Reaction score
Hey man, welcome the the forums. Hope you enjoy it here! And Godzilla is awesome!

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
Hey and welcome back to the forum, good choice for a username and Godzilla is brilliant, the Japanese films are some of my all time greats, the US versions are just shockingly bad though.

Hope you stick around this time.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Why hello Gzilla46, welcome to the forums. My name is Leo, king of all Leo's, and better than Leo C in every way.

WWEForums™ is a wonderful site that you should visit everyday to discuss your favorite WWE wrestlers with an "absolutely remarkable community"™. The people on here are highly intelligent individuals that are capable of great discussion. No, I was not payed to say this by The Great White Crayo™, no I was not forced to by Xanth™, Solidus™ or Anon™, I genuinely believe this. No, this is not sarcasm. Yes, this is my real opinion.