• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

new here, sup?

The RKO Disciple

Reaction score
So i'm new to the board and i like what i see. First i love sports, and video games, but wrestling is my love of it all. I am a huge sting fan by the way *wink*. I am glad to be here, and i am excited about meeting everyone, as time goes forward. I am a Philadelphia Native, also, i love to chat and talk to others and get to know.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
It isn't RC Styles. RC Styles isn't smart enough to type the way this RKO guy does. Nor is he smart enough to come up with a little biography like he has. RC is from Norway and has horrible ways of typing (due to retardation) he wouldn't be able to come up with a story like RKO did.

Your name does however remind me of LKP. He likes Randy Orton and sayed he is the Disciple on facebook before. But yeah welcome, you appear to be another new guy to the forum to me. So carry on and I apologize for all of the references to things that you have no clue about..