NBC's Constantine

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
NBC has ordered the show Constantine to a full season for the 2014-2015 schedule. Constantine is based off of a DC Comic book character not really all that pertinent to the main DC universe IMO but nevertheless is still an intriguing character himself.
2f551974f28c7770c12657d21dadb2c3.jpg

You may remember years back a movie titled 'Constantine' starring Keanu Reaves...
de4c346f7547490ee9d0519b6a216bf4.jpg

Well this is the same character but this new guy does a far better job IMO and the trailer makes the show look more interesting than the movie adaptation.

Here's the first trailer:

It seems it will be airing on Fridays which kind of worries me because I think the target audience has better things to do on Fridays but I hope it still finds success.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
This show premiered tonight and it was pretty cool, I'm pumped for it to continue.. the only thing that truly sucks is the time slot it carries with it.. I know Grimm is a pretty popular show and I believe it follows that although I wasn't paying all that much attention prior to the show actually starting.

Anyone who liked the Constantine movie and has read any bit of the Constantine comics and liked what they saw/read should definitely give this a chance, it will 100% be on Hulu, most likely it will be updated Saturday mornings (the morning following the premiers of the episodes).

Personally I thought it opened off a bit better than "Gotham" but like I said that could just be me.. Hopefully it keeps on keeping on and succeeds even in a bad time slot; that being 10 PM Eastern Time on Friday nights.

I give the premier episode a low 8 out of 10.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
First episode is decent. Interesting character. The accent makes him stand out IMO too. We'll probably give it a chance as it goes on. Wife seems to like it. She's into ghosts, demons, angels and stuff like that (like in Supernatural).