NBC Grants Full-Season Orders to Up All Night and Whitney

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NinoBrown

Reaction score
What's Abyss' background, I mean ethnical? Abyss' jaw looks ten times more bigger without the mask.

Kairi

Reaction score
Following in the footsteps of Fox, which last week demonstrated its love for New Girl, NBC on Tuesday morning became the second network to pull the trigger on a full-season order, granting pick-ups to two of its own freshman comedies: Up All Night, starring Christina Applegate and Will Arnett, and Whitney, fronted by stand-up comedienne-turned-sitcom queen Whitney Cummings.

“We made comedy an important goal for us this season and I’m very pleased to be making full-season commitments to both Whitney and Up All Night,â€￾ NBC entertainment chair Robert Greenblatt said in a statement. “We’re thrilled with the creative direction of both shows as well as the potential for them to continue to build loyal audiences over the coming months. We’re proud of all of the producers, writers, actors, and directors who have worked so hard to bring these shows to life.â€￾