Name some WWE PPVs you love and miss

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Ones i love and miss is

Great American Bash
Vengeance
Taboo Tuesday
Judgement Day
those are the only ones i can think of right now.

What are the ones you love and miss

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
King of the Ring, and Great American Bash.

I would say that a company like WWE or any major wrestling promotion needs, at least, 1 big tournament. WWE is probably the only promotion to barely have a annual tournament, and the big prize for winning said tournament, whenever it does appear, is some Blue king gimmick. I swear to God, it's the most annoying and dead shit the company does. It's been two years and Corbin still walks around with that dopey scepter and crown. Why is it so hard for WWE to just push the guy who wins it to a prominent position, like they used to? Do they think it's really ineffective and thus only good for occasional runs where they can saddle someone with a dumb gimmick whilst simultaneously putting a couple dozen midcarders on TV? Fucking hell, they have the best roster of any promotion, and can't put together a serious tournament with a serious prize? Why not make the winner face the champion at SummerSlam? Why not just push them stronger?

Reactions: Deadmanforever97

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
King of the Ring, and Great American Bash.

I would say that a company like WWE or any major wrestling promotion needs, at least, 1 big tournament. WWE is probably the only promotion to barely have a annual tournament, and the big prize for winning said tournament, whenever it does appear, is some Blue king gimmick. I swear to God, it's the most annoying and dead shit the company does. It's been two years and Corbin still walks around with that dopey scepter and crown. Why is it so hard for WWE to just push the guy who wins it to a prominent position, like they used to? Do they think it's really ineffective and thus only good for occasional runs where they can saddle someone with a dumb gimmick whilst simultaneously putting a couple dozen midcarders on TV? Fucking hell, they have the best roster of any promotion, and can't put together a serious tournament with a serious prize? Why not make the winner face the champion at SummerSlam? Why not just push them stronger?
To be honest i really miss KOTR

Nearly everytime a guy wins it it would take him to the next level of his career like Austin, Triple H, and Brock Lesnar.

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Judgement Day I remember watching every year as it used to fall around my birthday (20th May) and I'd be allowed to watch the show live (if the PPV wasn't on sky sports for free I wasn't watching it ?)

Armageddon had great memories, great stages and a fantastic name and theme. So much better than TLC (I don't like match themed ppvs.)

And on the back of the last comment change Elimination Chamber back to NO WAY OUT!