• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Name change request

Pat Patterson

Banned
Reaction score
I'm in several Hall of Fames! I'm in the WWE Hall of Fame, the Cow Palace Orgy Hall Of Fame, the Copper Collecting Hall of Fame, the Dicks In My Face Hall of Fame, the Quebec Quilting Hall of Fame, the Bone Breaking Hall of Fame, the Oriental Boy Smashing Hall of Fame, and many others which I cannot recall at this exact moment.

I would be honored to be inducted into the most prestigious IWF Hall of Fame. Open a new fucking wing for me, hot stuff.

Reaction score
I'm in several Hall of Fames! I'm in the WWE Hall of Fame, the Cow Palace Orgy Hall Of Fame, the Copper Collecting Hall of Fame, the Dicks In My Face Hall of Fame, the Quebec Quilting Hall of Fame, the Bone Breaking Hall of Fame, the Oriental Boy Smashing Hall of Fame, and many others which I cannot recall at this exact moment.

I would be honored to be inducted into the most prestigious IWF Hall of Fame. Open a new fucking wing for me, hot stuff.

To refresh your mind, you have won the "Hole of Fame and the Glory of Holes" competitions >_>

Pat Patterson

Banned
Reaction score
The fun thing about being Pat Patterson though, is if anyone called me a fag or something back in my heyday, not only could I knock you out - ANDRE WOULD KNOCK YOU OUT! Remember we were tag champs!! Andre was the best big man I've ever seen. Also hung like a HORSE!

Pat Patterson

Banned
Reaction score
View attachment 944

Vince: You see this Senator Bitch? Senator Cuntwhore? You're never gonna be a Senator, you're nothing Linda. Anyway aww she's crying... look at my arms.

Look how big they are... yeah. I'm a billionaire. Remember where your bread is buttered, bitch. Your little pathetic run for Senate is because of me. They found my boat "Sexy Bitch"? Big deal. What if they knew I was high on mescaline and having sex with our DAUGHTER.

View attachment 945

Vince: RIMJOBS FOR DADDY! RIMJOBS FOR VINCE!!