My Problem With Nia Jax

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

collim1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Nia bores me. They haven't used her appropriately. The immovable object gimmick can work, but only when written properly.

You can't be both a vulnerable competitor and an immovable crusher that can't feel pain.

I gotta say though, I like Nia considerably more than Tamina. Tamina really bores the crap out of me.

Nia could work if booked more like someone like Big Show, only beatable when ganged up on and absolutely destroys everyone anytime she enters the ring. But you can't be booked like that and still have nightly matches.

Her ring gear and music isn't quite right either. Her music is too babyface, and her ring gear makes her look overweight instead of incredibly strong.

Aster Davis

Jobber
Reaction score
I can tell you put a lot of effort into this and it was a nice read. I completely understand your view point but I really think Nia Jax has come a long way since her NXT days and it shows for me on RAW. Her gauntlet performance showed she has no issues in-ring for me, her promos are good enough but I do agree I'm confused with her character. The character seems to be nine out of ten times she beats every other woman on the roster one on one clean but she's a bodygaurd? Don't really get it.

Overall, I think Nia Jax is great but the booking of her character just sucks.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
I feel like she's the female version of Braun. Green, big and strong but they focused more on Braun so that kinda left Nia hanging. Especially because both of them started their pushes at the exact same time and they probably can't come up with 2 monster storylines every week without repeating themselves.

Reactions: Grievous 3D
Reaction score
I also hate her music is "I'm not like most girls" but look at Instagram or Twitter where she is pretty much like all those most girls. Live up to the gimmick a bit. I am not saying be much as Taker but... You won't die if you don't post a pic with Alexa to social media.