• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
So, I went to my high school reunion with a friend of mine who went to school there aswell.

We arrived, we were too early, like an hour or so. So he and I both did our own thing. So I saw a bar, and went to it. So a guy who I didn't know, approached me and said: 'Hey man, how is it going?' So I responded to him: 'Hey dude, fine. How are you?' He: 'Good, I'm exited, let's do a shot!' So I said: 'Woah! Man, I'm having my high school reunion in thirty minutes, I can't do that.' So he said: 'Ah, I see how it is, boy.' Me: 'Hmmff.. Let's do the shot.' So he ordered a double one! Damn it was strong. I thanked him for the drink. Then he said: 'Let's do another one!' Me: 'Oh man, come on! Really? I can't, bro. I'm sorry.' He: 'Ah, I see how it is, son.' Me: 'Arrhhgg.. Let's do another one..' So I took another one. And he kept being a weirdo and buying me shots for like 15 minutes. After all of that, I was completely wasted. I had to look at the ground to coordinate my location.

So my friend and I arrived at the reunion, loud music, lot's of people, but I was drunk.
I sat down somewhere and just chilled down.

Then the principal came out and was like: 'Well hello everyone! Have a great night and keep the party rocking!' So he pulled out a list with lines that said: Who has done this, who has done that, etc.. So he said: 'Who has been out of the country alot?' So everyone on my table who didn't talk to me earlier all pointed at me and were saying: 'Him! Him! Him!' So I didn't want to do it, but in all of a sudden I was on the stage. So he did a little story and handed me the mic. Me: 'Hello everyone, my name is Vinny. I really don't want to say anything stupid, because I've had some drinks earlier.' And in all of a sudden I saw some girls.
Me: 'I see two girls here tonight. Who I asked to the prom. And they said NO!' I was getting a little bit emotional and stuff. The principal tried to pull the mic out of my hands but I was quicker. Me: 'Well girls, it's allright now. Hey, you two got fat!' So one of them said: 'You're fat too!' Me: 'I know I'm fat, but I was fat in high school. Atleast I kept my figure, why couldn't you?'

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Cause this thing has been flying around the internet since at least 2010

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Naa you're wrong. It ain't mine. It was for fun. But I also know the real version. Not what you are saying, Avicii.

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Anyone who posts below me and says "Cool Story Bro" fucksucks.

Ahhh... I just avoided a bad joke. It feels good.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Marvellous narrative sis.

vnDSm.png

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
:ace: Y'all serious? Friggin did 15 minutes to write this full story.