• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

News MVP Done With The Company?

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
MVP took to Twitter Friday night to post a series of tweets aimed at TNA Wrestling. He dedicated the song "Sailing On" by Bad Brains to the company, noting that "it had been fun." He also posted his booking information, which is nothing out of the ordinary for him to do.

He also posted that the BDC was dead. As noted, several previously filmed scenes featuring the group had to be removed from TNA programming due to a legal situation involving BDC member Hernandez, TNA and Lucha Underground. The BDC has seen a revolving door of members, as Samoa Joe, Low Ki and Hernandez have all left the company.

You can see MVP's posts below.

Source

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
It seems a bit rude to point fingers like that. I wish people wouldn't reveal such personal things on twitter. It is very obnoxious.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
MVP and King in a tag team would have been nice, especially considering their history with The Wolves. Shame... hopefully TNA put this money into more younger talents... sigh. BDC was pretty awesome. Oh and it's a shame, Rising just disbanded but if this happened earlier, they could have rebooked Rising to beat BDC to give us an actual end.