Murdoch Works Another WWE Dark Match, Watts Comments on TE, Dusty Rhodes

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
- Erik Watts, who was eliminated on last night’s WWE Tough Enough, wrote the following on Twitter after the show: “Thanks to everyone for supporting me up to this point. We’re just getting started. I know EXACTLY what I have to do. KEEP WATCHING THE SHOW!”

- The first 300 fans at FCW’s debut in Palatka, Florida on Saturday, June 25th at the Palatka Armory will receive a free Dusty Rhodes silicone bracelet. Dusty will also be appearing for fans that night on the Summer Slamarama Tour. There will also be 8 matches with the FCW and NXT stars, a Divas Swimsuit Contest and a Superstar Karaoke Idol Contest.

- The dark match before tonight’s WWE NXT and SmackDown tapings in Nashville, Tennessee saw Jey Uso defeat Trevor Murdoch. Murdoch also worked a dark match before RAW last night, losing to Evan Bourne.