Kayfabe Mr. Starr

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

MintMidget69

The Artiste
Reaction score

*Todd McKay walks out wearing a suit shirt and slacks he has a mic in his right hand. He walks down the ramp to the ring grabbing a chair from ringside before entering into the ring. He sets up the chair and sits down in the middle of the ring before bringing the mic up so he can speak*
Todd McKay: Just gonna guess you all saw Winter Wonderland. Let me say just one thing about it We dismantled three superstars and all that the head of management cared about was my god damn mutton chops. Well Mister Starr. I don't think that the fact my mutton chops are gone is going to halt my merch sales considering I'm part of the only interesting thing in your company right now. The Syndicate.
*Todd stands up and runs a hand across his face where his mutton chops used to be before laughing. He calms down and collects himself as he begins to speak again*
Todd McKay: As for my opponent Chris Young. Well. There is nothing to really say you're just a bland guy with a belt and I'll beat you easily. Cool? Cool. Peace and love all my adoring fans and go away if you don't support myself and The Syndicate
*Todd folds back up the chair and brings it to the backstage area with him after soaking in the boos from the crowd*

Status
Not open for further replies.