"Mr. Every Night" Dorian Kyle

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Name: Dorian Kyle
Nickname: Mr. Every Night
Pic Base(Name Only - NO PICTURES): CM Punk
Date of Birth: March 29, 1985
Place of Birth: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Currently Residing: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Height: 6'2
Weight(In Pounds): 218 lb

Face/Heel (No Tween): Heel
Style (High Flyer, Brawler etc.): Technical

Basic Moves:
- Repeated kicks
- Multiple suplex variations
- Sleeper hold
- Dragon sleeper
- Armbar
- Elbow smash variations
- Cobra Clutch
- Mulptiple dropkick variations
- Roundhouse kick
- Suicide dive
- Running leg lariat
- Springboard suidicde senton
- Elbow drop

Signature Moves:
- Diving elbow drop
- Canada, Eh? (Rolling fireman's carry slam)

Finishing Move(s - please specify primary):
- Kyle Clutch (guillotine choke)

Taunts/Poses:
- Bows to the crowd in a mocking fashion to get heat from them

Tag Line(s):
- I'm not just one night, I'm EVERY night

Entrance Music(Name of band and song - NO VIDEOS): Live for the Moment - Monster Magnet

Short Entrance Description(What does it look like when your wrestler goes to the ring for a match?): Dorian Kyle walks onto the stage to look at the already jeering crowd. He just shakes his head and makes his way down the ramp, commonly trading insults with certain fans. He walks up the ring steps, climbs into the ring and does an insult (through body language) to the fans and/or his waiting opponent.

Previous Experience (For Wrestler): He previously wrestled 6 years in the Canadian independent circuit and had a successful tag team with his younger brother and current PWF wrestler Brett Kyle and won 4 tag team championships with a local promotion as The Incredible Kyle Brothers. He won the heavyweight championship with the promotion 5 times, as well as the All-Canadian Championship 3. His legacy in the promotion had caused him to be revered as the face of the promotion and his leaving has caused a huge rift there.