Kayfabe Morgan vs York Ending

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireshock

THE INSTANT CLASSIC
Reaction score
*The match between Christina Morgan and Vanessa York has gone pass twenty minutes. Christina Morgan has been very ruthless in the match against York, throwing her against the barricade multiple times and using many stiff strikes to the head area. The two are both down after hitting both of their finishers and both kicking out of them. *

Tony Eckert: If there was any doubt, this match would live up their first encounter, that doubt must be gone by now.

Jake Lott:
These two have just beaten the hell out of each other. Christina Morgan is consumed with becoming the Sparks World Champion, that why she must make a statement in this match tonight and to prove she deserves another chance becoming champion at Winter Wonderland. Vanessa York is trying to prove, she is a worthy champion for the Spark division.

Bryce Frisco: As a former wrestler, myself, I must question how much damage has been done to both ladies and what it will take to get that hugely important win under one of their names.

*York gets up slowly and tries a running move. Christina ducks and hits a big kick to the side of skull of Vanessa. *

Tony Eckert:
What a big kick, by the Unbreakable one.

Bryce Frisco:
Christina, needs take advantage right now. The champion is weakened.

*Christina gets up Vanessa, but to the shock of the fans hits Vanessa’s finisher the Pop-Up Meteora on her and goes straight into a pinning position. *

Jake Lott:
Oh, my god Christina, just hit Vanessa’s own finisher against her. My god!!!

*As Christina goes into the pin position, she grabs the ropes on her right for extra leverage on the pin*

Tony Eckert:
Wait a second Christina has the ropes, 1 2 3. Christina Morgan has pinned the Sparks World Champion!!!

*Christina gets the pin on Vanessa and rolls out the ring. The referee raises her hand, but the fans boo Christina for using underhanded tactics to win the match. *

Bryce Frisco:
History has been made gentlemen, for the first time in Ignition’s history. Vanessa York has been pinned for the three count, clean as a whistle.

Jake Lott: Bryce, are you blind? She used the ropes for leverage on the pin, she cheated to beat the champion.

Bryce Frisco: Desperate times call for desperate measures Jake. She learned from one of the greatest of all time and my buddy Fireshock.

Tony Eckert:
Whether we like it or not, Christina has placed herself right at the top for a chance at the Sparks World Championship with this huge win.

*Christina walks up the ramp slowly looking back at the ring, happy over the win and smiling pleased with her work. Vanessa looks on confused at Christina’s actions, while the fans boo loudly. The camera then fades to black, as we go to advertisements. *

Mentions: @Hybrid

Reactions: Closed
Status
Not open for further replies.