More on plans for WWE Main Event

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Nothing will come of this show, and I actually prefer it that way. They already have to come up with material for two main shows every week, doesn't adding a third one kinda stretch them creatively?

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I'd like this to be like a mini ecw where all superstars got chances to take out their anger

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
:haha: damn we did something right here, the last crew of members have all been as awesome as they are active.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
THEAidsJohnson said:
:haha: damn we did something right here, the last crew of members have all been as awesome as they are active.

True. I am pretty awesome :smug1:

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
I suppose I can just copy/paste this here since it goes along with everything else:

With the debut of WWE Main Event on Wednesday on the Ion Network, WWE will be changing up their TV taping schedule. As we noted a few weeks back, starting today, Raw and Superstars will be taped Mondays. On Tuesdays, Smackdown and Main Event will be taped.

Internally, the plan is to kick off Main Event with some top-tier matches and talent as WWE wants a strong showing for their new network partner, particularly since Ion is broadcast traditionally in many markets, as well as carried via cable providers. So, expect more matches at the level of Sheamus vs. CM Punk early on.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
It'll be a nice show to watch, I think. I wonder who'll the announcers be...