• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Former NFL player and ROH wrestler Moose made his TNA debut at the end of last night's Destination X themed edition of Impact Wrestling.

During X Division Champion Eddie Edwards vs. World Champion Bobby Lashley, Mike Bennett interrupted and broke up a pin but was cornered by Edwards and partner Davey Richards, who had returned earlier in the night from injury. Moose then debuted and laid out The Wolves and came face to face with Lashley, allowing Bennett to low blow Lashley from behind. Moose then laid Lashley out to end it.

The interference from Moose and Bennett led Dixie Carter to making Edwards vs. Lashley in a rematch for next week, inside the Six Sides of Steel.

Regarding Moose's status with TNA, PWInsider reports that he has signed a two year deal that is worth 110 dates for the company. TNA kept Moose from the Impact Zone at Universal Studios for most of the day and didn't bring him in until right before filming began.

Below are comments from Moose and a clip of his entrance:

Source

Eh, good for him, I guess, although I was hoping to see him in NXT.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I gotta wonder how. TNA's finances are in the tank and they have problems finding funding for their own tapings. Yet Moose is supposed to be signed to a six figure guaranteed deal.

Is he getting paid in Monopoly money?

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Ah, great. Now Moose isn't gonna clog up the cards of any promotion I do follow!