AMA Monstruo del Circo vs. Norman Namatjira - Mayday

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
amamay41.png

Are You Afraid of Clowns?
Relaxed Rules Match
Monstruo del Circo vs. "The Dharawal Warrior" Norman Namatjira

AMACirco-3-p.png
VS.
AMANama-3-p.png

#CircoVsNamatjira

Deadlines
Remember that role-plays are to be received no later than 11:59 PM EST on Monday, May 10th, 2021.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
YuzR_6-o6FLrK9-XBhqgNGoKjUvseSXdLXCQw_saNy4eIi53nclaUs1tu_SwPwTo3T_KEKH70IwvojWvqXhkVBPgXj1TypvaJ4lihlhSlPrMDNawICDH6RKhCyWtZ-aCopPAcbXf

Monstruo Del Circo | Looking Into The Mirror | Roleplay Two

The scene begins with Monstruo del Circo standing front of the shattered mirror in the same fashion as he had the week previously. Although, rather than looking at his reflection in the mirror the South American wrestler was just looking straight on at the camera. What was noticeable about Monstruo’s appearance was that he looked as if he hadn’t cleaned himself up or given himself any medical treatment following the brutal beating he had suffered at the hands of Blake Justice on his AMA debut. Not just his AMA, but his professional wrestling debut period.

“I promised to explore the broken pieces of my life, the shattered mirror that is behind me and allow you my audience to understand exactly who I am as a person. Exactly how I got to where I am to today. How I became the person that is motivated not only by the desire to win, but as someone that understands the personal benefits of harnessing the pain and suffering inflicted on you and turning it around and growing from it. There is only one direction and that is forwards. Although, I would be the first to admit I didn’t always see things like this. Once upon a time the only direction I believed existed was down. And by down I mean six feet under.”

_gZYeHEx2HRCioncV4bjf1J12S0vyk0a-C8jy6y6g8ddz0jxZQEPxm_W7DbVU-Y2lPeDEvD9CdUp-RvJTigZY6b5mG5mnnqbdq6C5qnO61OtV-nnpfCFpHeJQGDp84GBSKQaEIig

The footage cuts to a graveyard scene as Monstruo continues with his thick Argentinian accent ever present.

“I learned about finality and death from a very young age. So often I hear the cliches, I was bullied, I came from a broken home, my parents had a drug addiction. That isn’t my story, I was never given the luxury to even fantasize about having those sort of first word problems. My education came about in a much more brutal manner. My father and my mother were murdered right before my eyes when I was no age at all, honestly I could have been ten years old, I could have been five. How old I was, really doesn’t have any relevance to this story. When I opened my eyes bullet holes had ripped open the shack we lived in and I was sitting in a crimson nightmare with two bloody corpses surrounding me. That was the day that I lost all of the love in my life, that was the day that I understood the love was a lie. An emotion that offers no purpose other than weakness. And weakness is not a mantra that I allow in my personal creed.”

The scene of the graveyard disappears and we return back to the shot of Monstruo del Circo standing in front of the shattered mirror, although the mirror now has what looks like blood running down the glass surface with the scarlet viscous liquid getting stuck within the cracks. The camera then focuses in on Monstruo’s face who smiles and then clicks his finger. Immediately, the light in the room are turned off and the viewers are met with nothing but pitch black darkness.

“You can’t break someone’s heart, if they don’t have a heart to break.”

The light comes on again and for the second time in as many promos, the shattered mirror has disappeared once again with the sole focus of the camera very much being Monstruo.

“Last week I made my professional wrestling debut. I had the first fight of my entire life, that was done on a legal basis. Fortunately it is a matter that AMA management has agreed to handle for me, but technically it will be the first time that I will be making a tax contribution based on a form of employment for the first time in my entire life. And the truth of the situation is, that I spent the majority of my first ever night in Atlanta, Georgia getting the shit beaten out of me by Blake Justice. I would by lying to myself, if I told you that I deserved to win that match. I was beaten and battered to an inch of my life, and it was nothing more than my survival instincts that kept me going. Blake Justice was the better man in our match.”

Monstruo grins like an absolute maniac at this comment, before he continues to talk.

“Justice was the better man, but he still lost and that is something I learnt a longtime ago when it comes to combat sports. You don’t have to be most skilled, the most talented, the most technically talented or even the strongest. The only thing that matters is that you have your hand raised in the air, when the fight comes to an end. Sometimes that means that you are left in much worse state than the man you claimed a victory over, but a win is a win no matter how you achieve it. Quite simply cash is king, and if you want to survive a life of fighting for your next meal you need to quickly learn that your body isn’t a temple. Your body is in fact a punching bag and you need to learn to condition your body to take as many beatings as possible. A fighter who has never lost a fight, is simply a man who has never truly tested himself. Without knowing how to lose, you will never truly understand what it means to be a winner.”

Monstruo looks straight ahead of him once more and pauses as the camera focuses in on the visible cuts and bruises that are showing through his makeup that hasn’t been fully applied and has started to fade. He smiles once again, but this time as the camera focuses on dried blood has stained his teeth with it being assumed that he must have suffered from a busted lip or a cut in his mouth during his match against Justice.

“This week I face a giant of a man from a foreign land, a land that I hadn’t even heard about until it was brought up. The way I have lived my life, never led me down the path where I needed to know anything about the country of Australia. And without meaning to offend anyone, I highly doubt that this distant island somewhere a long way away is ever going hold any relevance to my life. I have been informed that my opponent is referred to as The Dharwal Warrior? I have come across many men who falsely believe they are warriors, but I wouldn’t never deny someone a title without meeting them in combat. Norman, I wish you the best of luck in our match this week and I only have one request for you. If you intend to beat this week, make sure that you are willing to go all the way. Because as my record already shows, it takes a lot more than a violent assault to keep me down for the count. Because as long as there is oxygen in my lungs, El espectáculo debe continuar! - The show must go on!"

The scene immediately fades to black, with a hashtag in red writing #therewillbeblood in the bottom right hand corner of the screen.