Mo'Nique

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Great Cochrane

Reaction score
Name: Monique
Nickname: N/A
Character Rep: Brooke Adams (Tessmacher)
Date of Birth: January 27th 1992
Place of Birth: Alma, Quebec, Canada
Currently Residing: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Height: 5' 3''
Weight: 110 lbs

Superstar Threads
Attire 1

In Ring

Lime green lingerie bikini top
Black elbow pads
Short tights to match the top with a pink foil lipstick mark on the backside of her trunks underneath and "Monique" in black script font over top
Lime green knee pads with lipstick marks on them
White wrestling boots

Entrance and Cutscene same as in ring

Attire 2
In Ring and Entrance

Same as attire 1 but turquoise with yellow foil lipstick mark

Cutscene
Black Galoon laced crop top
White Dorinha Brazilian style jeans
Ivanka Trump Hadyn Black Leather Shoes

Attire 3
In Ring and Entrance

Same as attire 1 but orange with navy blue lipstick mark

Cutscene
Halter V neck ruffle dress
Gitane one bar shoes (goatskin and patent leather black)

Attire 4
In Ring and Entrance

Same as attire 1 but black

Cutscene
Van Heusen Long Sleeve Pinpoint Oxford Dress Shirt
Kasper ASL Navy blue blazer
Kasper ASL Navy blue business skirt
Prada Black leather pumps
Ray-Ban RB5225 5036 Dark Avana Transparent Beige Eyeglasses

Gimmick: Classy high maintenance girl, works as a hooter's girl outside of wrestling, slightly slutty.
Alignment: Face
Wrestling Style: Technical

Basic Moves
- Scoop slam
- Snapmare
- Hip toss (from a running opponent)
- Running flip leg drop
- Running head scissors takedown
- Multiple suplex variations
* Vertical
* Belly to back
- Russian leg sweep
- Multiple shoulder thrusts to a cornered opponent
- Frankensteiner
- Multiple DDT variations
* Snap
* Reverse
- Lou Thesz pres with punches

Signature Strikes
- Discuss elbow
- Knees to the body
- Short arm clotheslines
- Running spinning wheel kick
- Dropkick
- Spinning wheel kick (from a Running opponent)
- Handspring elbow to a cornerned opponent with theatrics
- Missle dropkick

Signature Submissions
- Toe hold (usually setup with an elbow drop to the knee)
- Rear chinlock
- Sharpshooter
- Armbar

Trademark Moves
- Diving leg drop bulldog
- Running bulldog
- 450 Splash
- Messy Mascara (Spinning headlock elbow drop)

Finishing Moves
- Beauty sleep (Roundhouse kick) [primary]
- Bank Breaker (Sitout facebuster)

Signature Taunts/Poses: Drops her ass down to the floor and shakes while coming back up (used for the handspring elbow), Go to Sleep taunt (used before Beauty Sleep)
Tag Line: The finest ass in PWF
Entrance Music: "Haters gonna hate" by Tonite Only & Nicky Romero

Short Entrance Description: "Haters gonna hate" by Tonite Only & Nicky Romero hits the PA system as purple and green strobe lights flash over the arena. Monique climbs down the side of the scaffolding on the entrance way while doing a series of pole exercises similar to that of a stripper, while Bas comes out from behind the curtain smiling while pumping the audience up. She does a back flip on the way down and bridges showing her incredible flexibility by not once letting go of the scaffolding on the side. Once she makes her way down to the middle of the entrance way she high fives Bas then turns around and twerks for a bit before dropping her ass down low and slowly bringing it up and as the camera zooms in on her. She turns her head around and gives a wink to the camera man. She then turns her full body around and begins to walk towards the ring swaying her ass back and forth along the way while Bas trails behind her.

- Commentator notes -

Once she reaches the ring, she goes over towards a male fan in the audience and runs her hands through his hair, down his chest, and holds onto his hands. She than puckers her lips, kisses towards him, and gives him a wink before walking up the ring steps and swaying her ass along the way while Bas stands facing the fans with his arms crossed and a serious look on his face. She bends over in front of the crowd and grabs a hold of the first rope skinning the cat and holding herself up in the air than slowly coming down. She than travels over to the turnbuckle and starts twerking as she awaits the start of the match.

Mini Profile Description: Because she came from a rough lifestyle and is living the dream, Monique enjoys having fun in her downtime. Don't let that fool you though, she's no slouch in the ring and is more than capable of holding her own.

Character Biography:
Jordan Ashley Laurent (b. January 27th 1992) is Canadian professional wrestler signed to PWF where she is currently working under the name Monique.

Early life
Laurent's birth father left her when she was 4 years old who she claims she has never met. However, her mother remarried quickly where she quickly considered her step father the closest thing she has to a real father. When she was 14 Laurent was the victim of a highly publicised rape case involving a family friend which made her hypersexual.

Laurent's family divorced a year later and as a result, she and her mother moved to Montreal where she attended Westmount High School. To fill the void of her spare time, she pursued a career in professional wrestling at the NWA Torture chamber as well as training Muay Thai to prevent another rape situation. She graduated from high school in 2010 as an honors student.

She enrolled at LaSalle College in a fashion marketing course while working part time as a hooter's girl. She still attends LaSalle to this day, and will be graduating in 2014. She also trains mixed martial arts technique under the tutelage of Firas Zahabi and alongside UFC Welterweight Champion Georges St-Pierre at the Tri-Star gym in Montreal.

Pulse Wrestling Federation
In July 2013, it was announced that Laurent signed a deal with Pulse Wrestling Federation as Monique.

Previous Experience: N/A

Title History: N/A

Injury History: N/A

Superstar Base Picture:
normal_00321_zps17461da8.jpg

Sample Promo:
We fade out a commercial break where we view a few commercials showing PWF's main sponsors including Burger King, Midas Auto service, and Coca Cola. When we come back from the commercial break we hear some light jazz music in the background with the viewing coming up of a large bed. We than get a camera close up zooming up of what seems to be a perfect example of what a female body should look like; smooth tanned skin clad in a red lingerie as we see a hand sliding along side the leg. We than zoom out to see the figure's face as she has her eyes closed an is enjoying the sensation of her guiding her hand along her skin. We than zoom out to get a full view of this lady laying down on a bed as she opens her eyes and sways her hair to the side.

Mystery lady: Why hello, PWF. Allow me to introduce myself... je m'appelle Monique. You see I've been watching the PWF's bombshell's division, and what I see is too much braun and not enough... class.

The mystery lady than proceeds to get up on her knees and clutch the nearest pole over top of the bed gazebo.

Monique: But that's all about the change soon, because I will finally be making my way to PWF Shock value. And when I do, I'm going to give the PWF fans exactly what they want to see in a real woman.. class with a litte bit of... trash.

Monique than slides her legs over top of the bed and stands up revealing her full 5 foot 3 well definied frame slighty pumped in high heels.

Monique: When I finally debut in PWF, I'm gonna make sure everybody has their eye on me. Some of the girls and definitely... all the boys, and although most ladies would usually wait to please their audiences, I'm not the kind to wait to get what I want. Which is why I will be making my debut next week.

Monique gives a slight and jiggles her shoulders diagonally while flashing her eye lashes.

Monique: Au revoir!

Monique than leaves blowing a kiss to the screen, as her hand touches the screen a large kiss imprint is left on the screen as the background fades out and turns completely black. The only thing we are left with is the kiss imprint and script font across the screen reading "Monique" and along the bottom it reads "debuting next week". We than go back to the audience as Sean Stephens is in the ring ready to present our official in ring introductions for our next match.

Manager: Yes
Manager Name: Bas Jansen
Manager Pic Base: Alistair Overeem
Manager Gimmick: Description is here - http://wrestlingpunks.com/showthrea...(Not-an-active-character)&p=125664#post125664
Manager Alignment: Face

Have you read and do you understand the Pulse Wrestling Federation/Pulse-Forums.net Rules and Regulations?: Yes

Last edited by a moderator: