Monday Nights Are Looking Stacked

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Johnny23

Reaction score
My Girls

Selma
Salma-Hayek-91.jpg

Penelope
Penelope-Cruz-31.jpg

Cristina
christina_scabbia_01.jpg

H-Blockx

Reaction score
All of them are very hot, especially Cristina. 10/10.

thebladejob.com

Reaction score
With the re-debut of WWE’s Tough Enough the night after Wrestlemania XXVII, Monday nights are looking as good as they have since WCW surrendered the Monday Night War a decade ago. The program completes a solid four hour block that is surely going to have wrestling fans glued to the screen.

8:00 pm: Besides the initial broadcast on April 4th, Tough Enough will occupy the 8pm time slot every Monday night. The show is receiving a great deal of attention leading up to its rebirth. ‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin and Booker T. have already been attached to the show as the host and trainer respectively.
The ‘Rattlesnake’ is the perfect choice to host the show for several reasons. He is a recognizable face to the most casual fan and popular enough to even entice former fans to tune in. It has been a long time since Austin was around for an extended period of time so his return is even more special. Also, he ties in well with the toughness aspect of the show because, besides looking like a legit badass, Stone Cold is someone that has paid his dues to earn respect and success.
Booker T. is also a great addition to the show. Booker, like Austin, has been off WWE programming for some time now and his comeback has sparked the interest of the audience. His role as the show’s (head?) trainer seems like the perfect fit because the 5x WCW Champion owns a successful wrestling school in Texas. His constant exposure as Smackdown’s color commentator could also tie in with the Tough Enough competition and could create the opportunity for the contestants to appear on Friday nights.
Tough Enough is gathering steam with new tidbits about the show being released slowly until its debut. It should be interesting to see how the format has changed from the show’s original run. All around it is a solid opener for our four hour block of wrestling on Monday Night.

9:00pm: The next two hours do not need much explanation. Raw is WWE’s flagship show and in many ways the business’ as well. The Raw shows post-Mania usually set up the direction of the company for the next year.(or at least until SummerSlam) Normally new workers debut and budding superstars are pushed into the limelight. Between now and the return of Tough Enough there is at least one three hour Raw planned so there’s something to hold us over until the four hour block begins on April 4th.
11:00pm: Most people will have had enough wrestling at this point. But for those who can’t get enough and own an HD TV I urge them to watch ROH on HDnet. For those who have never watched ROH(Ring of Honor), it is the premier independent wrestling company in the United States. Many popular WWE and TNA superstars have spent time in ROH including: CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Samoa Joe, and AJ Styles. The organization is leading the charge of ‘anti-entertainment’ wrestling with innovation and athleticism. ROH on HDnet packs as much high energy entertainment it can into one hour. Normally I am not a fan of one hour wrestling shows because there simply isn’t enough time to have high quality matches and interviews in the allotted 60 minutes.(really closer to 45min with commercials) ROH keeps it simple with three or four moderately long matches, two short angles/videos, and one long angle/video. The show originally airs at 8:00pm, but with Tough Enough filling that slot, most wrestling fans like myself will catch the second run at 11. It’s a great cherry on top of an incredible night of professional wrestling.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Ring of Honor will be done on HDNET on April 4th I believe.