Monday Night RAW - Starring Brock Lesnar Discussion Thread - April 30th, 2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Because Brock returning to WWE was huge news so of course the spotlight whore needs to stick his gigantic nose into things

Sigh. God rises again to punish all that is unjust. Even when it's bad for business.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
I see some hate for HHH here, must've done something egotistical.

Going to watch RAW now. inb4itsshit

Reactions: Snowman1

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I gave it a zero out of ten. I was being a bit harsh, but I think it deserved it.

The only two segments I enjoyed will ultimately lead to something I hate, so it's fair.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
The only two segments I enjoyed will ultimately lead to something I hate, so it's fair.

Man, can't tell you how much I agree with you here. So sad, isn't it? :cry:

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
I gave it a zero out of ten. I was being a bit harsh, but I think it deserved it.

Totally deserved it.

SKAAAAYOOTOO

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
xdgz7a.gif

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Can he just injure Triple H, get him off TV, and let Triple H get his comeuppance on Brock's last episode?
It won't do any damage, will explain why Brock's leaving, and feed Triple H's ego. Perfect.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
My computer was broken thus meaning I couldn't actually participate in the live discussion thread. This RAW beat the time thing was mainly bullshit, this RAW seemed rushed. I only enjoyed the first part, the fact that Daniel Bryan is going to be competing against CM Punk and the last part to an extent.

What I also really enjoyed was seeing Layla however I didn't get to see her for that long. :pity: