Monday Night Raw Preview & Live Discussion Slammy Edition

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
WWE went all out with that segment. They teased Shawn vs Daniel at the end, broke up Hunter and Randy, and teased johns heel turn

Kushikimi

Reaction score
WWE went all out with that segment. They teased Shawn vs Daniel at the end, broke up Hunter and Randy, and teased johns heel turn

Don't forget even teased Punk vs. Orton and Punk vs. Authority.... as no one else but Punk, HHH, Orton, Michaels, Bryan and Cena went physical on the segment.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Didn't catch the whole show but that last segment was awesome! A great way to set up Punk vs. HHH 2 and Bryan vs. HBK

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I gotta say I enjoyed Punk decking Triple H with the right hand :lol:

Kushikimi

Reaction score
Apparently Del Rio suffered a concussion on his match with Sin Cara (WWE says on Twitter).... way to sell the injury having him on the last segment.

Drew

Reaction score
Just watched...last segment was crazy good.

How can the wwe still not see Bryan as the next face of the company? Already gets more pop than Orton and even punk.

And if they so some Cena Tweener/heel vs Bryan angle it could be what the company needs to shake thinks up a bit.

Kushikimi

Reaction score
Just watched...last segment was crazy good.

How can the wwe still not see Bryan as the next face of the company? Already gets more pop than Orton and even punk.

And if they so some Cena Tweener/heel vs Bryan angle it could be what the company needs to shake thinks up a bit.

Probably Michaels is pushing for him backstage and that's why the "tease" of a possible match up between Shawn and Bryan or HHH/Michaels vs. Bryan/Punk.

I would be cool with either singles Michaels vs. Bryan and Punk vs. HHH or a tag match between the two teams at WrestleMania 30 (and would love more if Michaels and HHH would give a win to those guys)

Drew

Reaction score
HBK would be perfect to put Bryan over permanently.

That crowd was fucking nuts...even the other stars were like Wow!

These past few months have been awesome...really good time fore to have gotten back into wrestling again.

Kushikimi

Reaction score
That crowd was fucking nuts...even the other stars were like Wow!

These past few months have been awesome...really good time fore to have gotten back into wrestling again.

That crowd rivalized any post WrestleMania crowd... arguably the most loud crowd in a Raw not to be the one after WM.

Hell, they booed the Bellas out of the podium, the cheered AJ Lee, they cheered Bryan, Punk... it was almost like if the IWC was reunited under the same building on the same night.

And yes, there's no better person to put Bryan over permanently than Michaels. Shawn is one of those guys you associate with wrestling right of the get go. The second biggest name out of the semi-active/retired wrestlers WWE has (the other one being Undertaker), IMO.... and one of those guys that know they have their name already and are willing to put younger people over (Jericho, Kane and Undertaker being the other three).

And let's be honest here... Punk & Bryan vs. Shawn & HHH at Wrestlemania would make for one heck of a tag-team match.... and if Punk and Bryan win WWE just gave the IWC their match there.

Joey

Reaction score
HHH is leaving TLC unified champ.

Cena splits to face taker at Mania,

Shawn and DBry run into each other during the match, leading to Shawn vs Dbry at Mania,

Not too sure about Orton,

Reigns / Punk feud and then face off at Mania.

Just a couple things i came up with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joey

Reaction score
And let's be honest here... Punk & Bryan vs. Shawn & HHH at Wrestlemania would make for one heck of a tag-team match.... and if Punk and Bryan win WWE just gave the IWC their match there.

Also, a great point. I could see this happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
there is no way in god's green earth Trips is gonna put the unified belt on himself…no fuckin way

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I haven't been watching Raw for awhile now, but couldn't the incredibly loud reception Bryan got on Monday have something to do with the fact that the show was in Seattle? He's from Aberdeen, not too far away, and as a hometown favourite he's obviously going to get a more overwhelming reception there than in other locations. Plus, any good NFL fan knows just how crazy the people in Seattle are when they start cheering. They caused a minor earthquake during the Seahawks/Saints game a week ago.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I haven't been watching Raw for awhile now, but couldn't the incredibly loud reception Bryan got on Monday have something to do with the fact that the show was in Seattle? He's from Aberdeen, not too far away, and as a hometown favourite he's obviously going to get a more overwhelming reception there than in other locations. Plus, any good NFL fan knows just how crazy the people in Seattle are when they start cheering. They caused a minor earthquake during the Seahawks/Saints game a week ago.
Triple H even referenced it during his promo about how many of Daniel's family came out for the show.