Monday Night Raw 9/4/2012 Discussion thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
1/10

10/10 if I'd stopped watching after 15 mins!!!!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Horrible show the opening was great as was Jericho / Punks development the rest was crap. Brock should be his own man not Aces hired gun so to speak and it looks like another Cena rising above the hate shit storm. So much potential with Brocks return aswell, fuck I need to go on a hiatus from this forum Dolphs realism is rubbing off on me.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Jericho/Punk and the opening was good. Ending was crap and now I really don't care about Brock's return because now all the hype from last week wasn't really followed up well this week.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I still can't believe they are hot shotting Lesnar/Cena at ExtremeRules

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I can see it being a bait and switch, say Brock attacks Cena backstage I can't see It happening there we'll have to ask the master predictor Savage.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah but I really want to see what Brock will do at Mania. I mean they should've avoided the Cena thing or at least announce a match for a good year build up again.

Deino10WWE

Jobber
Reaction score
Wow, RAW was crazy. I'de actually like to see in the future Brodus Clay/Santino Marella as Tag Team Champs. They make an amusing team and very good in the ring.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Well I have watched Raw now and OMG Brock legit punched Cena for real that was awesome!!!!!. The backstage interview with Brock was good and I loved the jockstrap line lol. And at the end of Raw Brock kicking Cena in the nuts and then F5ing him was just epic. So it will be Brock vs Cena at Extreme Rules I cant wait

Jericho continuing to pour alcohol on CM Punk is getting boring they need to step this storyline up

The rest of Raw just seemed like filler matches. They need to get some decent feuds going with the mid carders