Monday Night Raw: 03/09/2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

iRockhan

Jobber
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Today i.e Raw was Tremendous and Fantastic, it was the best episode in last few years. Especially, the Highlight of the day was Anger Management Staring Kane and Daniel Bryan, Wow!!! what an impressive Golden Air time it was that carried to the Ring with a Historic WWEHUG between Kane and Bryan, it would be remembered as Epic in WWE's History.
Well, Let me talk about the scheduled matches of Monday Night Raw, the first match between Ziggler and Randy Ortan was good but i was surprised to see randy losing it. Then, the tag team consisting of Rey & Sincara Vs Tensai & Cody Rhodes which ended in Rey & Sincara as being Victorious, again it was suprising to see this result. Lets move on to US championship match between the Champ Antonio and Santino Marella, i felt this was repetitive, Antonio should be in a match with someone like The Miz, Cody Rhodes, Swagger, Titus O neil then it would have been intresting. Ryback should be feuding with guys of his size like Titus, Swagger, Sandow etc. Zack Ryder vs Heath Slater was very intresting this should have a momemtum going forward as this looked perfect from fans perspective because they were liking this match so much.
Now its time to talk about the Top Superstars John Cena, Sheamus, CM punk, Randy Orton Alberto Del Rio. it was not a good idea to leave Sheamus in the ring Punk, it would have been great had the match taken place. Nevertheless Our Champ interfered again in the main Event and spoilt the outcome of the match giving victory to Alberto Del Rio. Felt pity for Ricardo, poor guy kicked by brogue Kick unfortunately. Layla owned The Miz at the announcing table it was fun to listen to them. Vickie went a way to ahead in insulting RAW General Manager A.J, she could have either slapped her or should have annouced a match between both of them next week.
as the show ended it felt like WWE is pushing the young guys too early, Jhon Cena, Randy Orton, Tensai, Swagger are bigger stars, how could they just loose on these occasions, if they are jobbing then it will affect the response of the crowd and ultimately tv ratings will suffer. Good to see Paul Heyman back with CM Punk lets Hope that this association is fruitful again. thats it..guys if you have to share some thing more please do that..

IROCKHAN