Mod Elections - Match 3 for ROH Discussion & Independant Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who Should Mod?

• Hometown Kid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Montana

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
It was decided that since it was the same two people who got the top votes and because they are the two least active sections that we might as well let the winner mod both sections.

Hometown Kid vs. Montana

Kizza

Reaction score
Tough choice, I'd have to go for Dylan though, just because I see him around a lot more than Montana. But either would be a good choice.

seX-Power

Reaction score
Dylan has been a great member too long without something to show for it. Apart from being the most underrated member of 2009.

sharkboy 3:16

Reaction score
I would go for Montana as ROH Mod and Dylan as Indys but its much easier just to have one mod, Montana makes some good posts in the sections but I'm going with Dylan, hopefully he becoming mod makes him post more.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I gota go with Dylan. Just for the fact that he's more active than Monty. If they were seperated, it'd be Monty ROH and and Dylan Indy. Seeing as though they are together, the most active wins, and that's Dylan.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Well Monty is pretty much only active in the indy threads so I'm giving it to him

xtremebadass

Reaction score
I am giving it to HTK. I love Montana and he is definitely the top member when it comes to ROH and Indy, I just would like to see him more active.

Wordlife

Reaction score
Tough choice indeed, but I see HTK more active as of late than Monty. Gotta give it to Dylan, he knows his stuff :)

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I voted for HTK. I honestly don't follow the Indy's or ROH. But from what I have seen they both do and they know what they are talking about. It just came down to HTK being more active then Monty. I do like Monty and all but overall activeness is really what impacted my vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.