Miz to turn face?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAL

Reaction score
LOL @ this headline. You mean Miz isn't going to be a heel for the next 15 years?

"Sources within WWE indicate that Rey Mysterio will retire from competition at some point."

"An influential figure in WWE indicates to us that Evan Bourne will go to sleep tonight."

If they're talking about turning him face soon...bad move. Make the people who want it wait for it. Keep giving him the mic time and let him get fully established as a heel. At least for the next year. If he turns face soon, he'll be downgraded to the midcard.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Miz is becoming Orton unfortunately: No matter what he does as a heel the fans are beginning to cheer him. Or maybe that's just what happens sometimes when the top heel is put in the ring with Cena.

Whatever the case, i'd rather him not turn. He's my favourite heel at the moment (having overtaken Jericho and Punk, that's saying something) and i don't think we've ever seen him play the face.

Then again, i thought the same thing about MVP....

Kizza

Reaction score
could work, worth a try. not for 6 months or so, maybe have riley or someone screw him out of the title or something.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
tbh I don't think they should plan on turning him face but instead keep doing what they're doing with him and let the fans turn him face (like they did with Orton) should the time arise.

The Flash

Reaction score
Miz as a face? i just don't see it working. His character was made to be a heel

Black Sanchez

Reaction score
I actually saw this coming right after I watched Mania and Raw. Though his character is made for a heel, he can make the cocky Y2J-esque Face run work.

Most likely, the fans themselves should turn him face as the signs are definitely there.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Pretty much what I think they should go with in having the fans turn him. He got the sing along catchphrases that work good for a face so just ride with him as a heel until the fans starting taking to him and turn him for them. Been a formula that has always worked for the most part. However he'd be much better on Smackdown as a face unless they decided to move one of their big faces over to SD.

moo2k4

Reaction score
I think it'd be a terrible idea to turn him face. He's the biggest heel in the industry right now, and it works really well for him. Plus, he's so over as a heel to the fans right now, it'd be really difficult to sell him off as a face.