Mikey "The Machine" Williams

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AON

Sup.
Reaction score
angelico-smooth.gif

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name: Mikey Williams
Nicknames: ""The Machine"
Date Of Birth: May 16, 1995
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 214 lbs
Pro Debut: 2011
Hometown: Seattle. Washington
Twitter: N/A

CHARACTER DESCRIPTION

Gimmick: When people say they've given things to the world of wrestling, they typically mean their heart or their soul or something like that, but maybe no one has given more than Mikey Williams...In the most literal sense possible, For most of his career, Mikey was the equivalent of a journeyman wrestler and had the same kind of issue that a sea of wrestlers just like him have, perfectly serviceable in the ring but finds it difficult to find his niche. He wrestled under various names and even under a mask as "American Flash" but nothing seemed to take.

And then, one day in 2018, everything changed; riding his motorbike, he was involved in a head-on accident with a truck that left him in a coma for six months. He managed to recover but his legs were left utterly destroyed and useless below the knees. So that's it for his wrestling career, right? A normal man would deal with it, try to get back on his feet, adjust to his new life and retire from wrestling. But Mikey Williams is not a normal person. He's the type of person that spend a year of his life and his life savings on new, highly sophisticated prosthetics made with synthetic skin that makes them look indistinguishable from normal legs, but they're made from titanium. Basically Oscar Pistorius, except without the...you know...

Ironically enough, Mikey has more success without legs than he ever did with them. He was getting widespread attention for his remarkable comeback story getting a lot more bookings than he ever did before, and it wasn't long before AMA came calling.

Alignment: Face (Well, for the most part, anyway. Mike has got a lot of attention, but not all of it has been positive; Mike is quite a polarising and controversial figure; wrestling traditionalists/purists have decried the use of metal prosthetic legs claiming it to be cheating and comparing it to if a boxer was allowed to wear lead plates in his gloves. It gives him an unfair advantage and could seriously hurt someone. Some even go as far as to outright ban Mikey from their promotion, claiming that he's nothing but a weird sideshow. A mediocre wrestler that's riding his advantage. Mikey, for his part, has shrugged off the criticism by padding down his legs and saying, "I just want to wrestle; it's either this or nothing. If they want me to wrestle with no legs, I'll do that, but I don't think it'll be a good match."

CHARACTER REPRESENTATIVE

Picture Base: Angelico

In-ring Attire:
Lime green tights with black lighting bolts on the side airbrushed over it "MACHINE" with matching black boots, Green wrist tapes and with black MMA light gloves. Comes to the ring in a snap-back cap and "Seattle Sounders FC" soccer jersey.

IN WRESTLING

Wrestling Style: A big fan of Lucha Libre, that influence has shown in his wrestling as he works a typically fast and fun high-flying style that has a daredevil mentality. After all he's already lost his legs, what's the worst that can happen?

Oh, right; The legs. I mean, we can dance around the subject all day long, talk about his lucha influences and his high-flying style, but it would be ignorant to the point of delusion to ignore say legs made of reinforced steel doesn't give him some kind of notable advantage, I mean, not the least of which being, what if you're a wrestler whose game is based around submissions and leg holds? Useless. No bones to break or limbs to strain. And that's without talking about his striking, as you might expect; his kicks are awesome weapons that very few can survive; getting hit in the head by Williams is like getting hit in the head by a hammer, A lot of his psychology-is based around those dreaded kicks, and opponents typically try not to play a striking game with him, that's a sure-fire way to end up looking at the lights. Most wrestlers end a match via Pinfall or submission, but unusually, Williams has a string of TKOs where refs have to call the match off because his opponent went nighty night after a head kick

Wrestling Abilities: 1-Brawling 2-Charisma 3-Speed 4-Techincal 5-Power 1 - Power, 2 - Brawling, 3- Speed, 4 - Charisma, 5 - Technical

Move set
Arm drag.
Chops
Low Kick
Arm Drag transitioned into a crucifix pin
Running knife edge chop
Sling blade
Float Over DDT
Spinning Headlock Elbow Drop
Suicide Somersault Senton
Airplane Spin
Fireman's Carry Facebuster
Frankensteiner sometimes inverted or preceded by a kip up
Snap Suplex

SIGNATURE
I-Knee-Bre-ated- Jumping Knee Strike
Starmaker-High angle Belly to Back Suplex
Seattle Suplex Special- German followed by a belly-to-back wheelbarrow facebuster
Mikey Rush- Two punches, followed by a kick to the thigh followed by a spinning back fist followed by a discus lariat
Space Needle DDT- Springboard Moonsault onto a standing opponent transitioned into an inverted DDT
Shooting Star Press

FINISHER
DROPKICK-! Just a usual run of the mill-running dropkick to an opponent in the corner; while not a typical finishing move for most people but most people don't have heels of steel

Cybernetic kick- Basement Yakuza Kick (Sometimes runs off the ropes before delivering

SUPER FINISHER- (I don't get this concept. I mean I GET IT. This is a super duper ultimate move that no one ever kicks out of like The Burning Hammer. But If everyone has a MOVE OF ULTIMATE DOOM, doesn't that make the actual finishers redundant? Also, THE BURNING HAMMER!! is a legendary move, but if the comedy jobber in the opening match has a finishing move just like it, wouldn't it lessen its special aura of it? My two cents)

-ROUND HOUSE KICK RIGHT TO THE FACE

AMA CHAMPIONSHIPS HELD
none

OTHER CHAMPIONSHIPS HELD
-Appeared in both CWA and HAW.

PRIOR INJURIES
-A horrible motorcycle accident that left him in a coma and forced the amputation of his legs, but besides that, he's been injury free.

ENTRANCE INFORMATION

ENTRANCE MUSIC: "The Past Should Stay Dead"- Emarosa

REGULAR ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION

"TAILORED SHEETSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS TO FIX THIS DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRTTY BBBBBBBBBBBEDD!!!!!!!!!!!"

The oh-so-loud and jarring opening of the punk-pop anthem "The Past Should Stay Dead" is the cue for the lighting to flash green and black and lo and behold here comes Mikey Williams strutting out in a snap-back cap and soccer jersey he spins around on his feet and outstretches his arms displaying the name "MACHINE" and the number 1. He keeps the pose for a second before he spins back around and pumps his fist before beginning to make his way down to the ring

Reina de la Cruz: "From Seattle, Washington weighing two hundred and fourteen pounds Mikey "The Machine" Williams

With a small determined smirk on his face, he takes in the energy of the fans, moving to the side and high-fiving various members of the front row that take the time to reach out

Pierce Donovan:... "Blah blah.... He's a cool guy...blah blah....what a comeback story ...blah blah...

Making his way to ring side he takes off his cap and places it on the head of a young audience member before making his way up the stairs stopping at the top. Once he does he STOMPS his feet against the steps, which admits a dull THUNK-! While wearing his hands around excited, trying to pump up the crowd before vaulting into the ring, heading to the top rope where he pointed fingers in the air, pointing out at the crowd before getting down and taking off his shirt to the glee of one very happy Australian man

MANAGER INFORMATION

Name: N/A
Date Of Birth: N/A
Gimmick: N/A
Alignment: N/A
Picture Base: N/A

YOUR INFORMATION

NAME: AON
EXPERIENCE: 13 years
PREFERRED METHOD OF CONTACT: Discord​

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimmy King