Micheal Jackson's disturbing collection

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Sick. The man was an odd ball and whether that be the result his upbringing or just his sick fantasies, it's still disturbing.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Who knows if this is even true. Things like this get planted on people who are famous all the time, specially after they die.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
lol I was thinking the same

I honestly think he missed out on being a kid and it hurt him as he got older. I don't think he was a pedo or anything like that. I'm not even a fan of his but seriously, he died (I still think he was killed) and people bringing stuff like this up is disrespectful to his family and his kids. I swear people in the media and news have no respect for human life. Dirty jews.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I believe that he was killed. It's really easy to OD on sleeping medications if you aren't careful, so I don't know if he was prescribed tons with the intent of killing him, I never looked into the trial of his doctor or anything.

As for this new collection of stuff they've apparently found, who knows? If they found this stuff in 2003 and covered it up, why did information just now get released to the public? Sounds weird.