Michael Hayes suspended by WWE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
That's all I need to say. I hope she keeps on making videos of her working out.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
fe9507bb46f8ab5a28c12b01ebf56aad.jpg

Sly bastard, isnt he

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Back in around 2008 Hayes tried to get Henry to open up his character more, be more like Titus O'Neil. Because Hayes comes from the southern school of wrestling, and black characters have always been a bit more blaxpotation down there. And when Henry refused Hayes apparently told him: "Come on man, even I am more of a Nope than you!".

Then after some segment Hayes walked up to Henry and playfully headbutted him (a way the Freebirds used to show they liked someone) and Henry slammed him into the wall and told him to never do it again.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Back in around 2008 Hayes tried to get Henry to open up his character more, be more like Titus O'Neil. Because Hayes comes from the southern school of wrestling, and black characters have always been a bit more blaxpotation down there. And when Henry refused Hayes apparently told him: "Come on man, even I am more of a Nope than you!".

Then after some segment Hayes walked up to Henry and playfully headbutted him (a way the Freebirds used to show they liked someone) and Henry slammed him into the wall and told him to never do it again.
Sounds like the fallout between me & Jono

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I find this hilarious for some reason, even though it shouldn't be.

Reminds me of Honky Tonk Man egging on Jake's real life alcohol problems back in the day. Honky tried to get The Snake to sip some alcohol, even being full aware that Jake was battling those demons in real life. Jerry Lawler did a similar thing during his feud with Jake in '96 when he threw real alcohol (instead of, say, water or something) in his face.

I always thought Haye's comment to Mark Henry about being more of a Nope than he was - said while drunk from what I heard - was his way of saying he was being overworked like a slave (the demands of being head writer for Smackdown and whatnot.)