Messed Up Stories From Your Area

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dmac

Never Gonna Stop
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
bwpLynH
Favorite Wrestler
UserAEW
Favorite Sports Team
psOTgB7
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Science-at-home-2-700x300.png

I was gonna go with fucked up but I thought I'd keep the title PG at least.

I guess this can be used to tell us the most ridiculous, messed up, out there things that have happened locally to you.

And the purpose of this is because I have one.

I work for one of the worlds biggest gambling/betting companies and one of the big benefits to that was that during the pandemic when we all got thrown into lockdown we could continue to work from home because it is all computer based for the most part. At the beginning you were asked if you had a laptop that would allow you to work, and if not then they would provide one for you.

So two years later we are mostly all back in the company HQ after all that time of people not seeing what you were using the work laptops for. Some may guess where this is leading and it's not pleasant.

One man left the company so understandably was asked to return the laptop. First thing noticed was that the hard drive had been wiped clear. Innocently with it being a gambling company it was thought that he may have been using it to gamble and didn't wanna be caught. So it was handed over to the nerd squad who retrieved it all.

To cut and long story short, this 'man' is now on a register.

I'd like to point out I do not know him. The company is huge and employs a LOT of people. We were all shocked when it hit the Papers here. It's horrific but at the same time how absolutely moronic do you have to be to hand that laptop back to your former employers? It really does go to show you never realise how close you may actually be to a monster.​

Reactions: Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
The movie Bernie with Jack Black that came out a decade or so ago was based on true events of my hometown. It was a dark comedy about a funeral director (played by Jack black) who murdered an elderly woman that everyone in town hated and stuffed her in a fridge for awhile until people got suspicious. They had to move his trial to another county bc the DA argued successfully that everyone in my town would say not guilty bc they liked the guy so much and hated the woman equally as much.

One of my friends in high school lived two doors down to the house it happened at

Dmac

Never Gonna Stop
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
bwpLynH
Favorite Wrestler
UserAEW
Favorite Sports Team
psOTgB7
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
The movie Bernie with Jack Black that came out a decade or so ago was based on true events of my hometown. It was a dark comedy about a funeral director (played by Jack black) who murdered an elderly woman that everyone in town hated and stuffed her in a fridge for awhile until people got suspicious. They had to move his trial to another county bc the DA argued successfully that everyone in my town would say not guilty bc they liked the guy so much and hated the woman equally as much.

One of my friends in high school lived two doors down to the house it happened at
Murder. Remember kids. The most important thing is if you like the person or not.

Key life lesson.

Reactions: Chris

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Not much goes on in the area I live in now cos we have a police station on our street, lol. There's a gang HQ a few streets over, but surprisingly they mostly keep to themselves and don't cause issues, we see them occasionally going for a walk together and they always say hello and are friendly :lol

But the place I used to live in, there was a body found in the street that connected to mine (they were found like maybe 1 house down from where my friend lived actually) - on the local Crimewatch style show on TV, they put an appeal out to identify the person and figure out what happened to them, the police thought they were murdered. No idea what happened with it, if they found out who the person was or who killed them, but that's pretty freaky.

There was also an arson on our street about 6 or 7 houses down from us, someone's house got set on fire while people were inside sleeping in the middle of the night. One person died and like 3 others got hurt and the house got GUTTED, like it was a black smoking shell that just sat there for months until they finally bulldozed it. It was creepy, I didn't like walking past it and would always cross the road, lol.