• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Megan Fox And Zoe Saldana Teaming Up For Action-Heist Film Swindle

Kellie

Reaction score
Swindle_30001.jpg

Megan Fox and Zoe Saldana-- both gorgeous, both veterans of giant action movies, both not necessarily appreciated as much for their talents as their looks. They've both done a pretty good job navigating out of that trap, though, Fox taking on a role in the recent indie Friends With Kids, and Saldana providing a little extra spark with what could be thankless roles in the likes of Avatar and Star Trek. And now the two actresses are truly taking matters into their own hands-- Deadline Paramount has acquired the action-heist spec script Swindle as a vehicle for Saldana and Fox, who will also produce alongside Michael de Luca.

Based on the title alone we can assume they'll be playing thieves or con women of some kind, but really the sky's the limit, especially if there's a comedy element at play-- say what you will, but both of them can be really, really funny when given a chance. And it's especially gratifying to see them taking on producer roles, guaranteeing that, say, Fox can't be fired when she says mean things about the director-- who has yet to be hired, of course, but you can pretty much count on Michael Bay not doing it. Apparently the project came together because Fox and Saldana wanted to work on something together, not because Paramount saw the opportunity to mentally incapacitate the male moviegoing public by putting two hot women together.

The women are doing it for themselves! What's not to like about that, right? Of course, when Saldana took maters into her own hands and starred in the action vehicle Colombiana it didn't turn out that well. But while we continue knowing virtually nothing about Swindle, why not assume it will be great?

cinemablend

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Saldana can at least act and isn't know specifically for her looks. It will be an interesting little action movie though. I'd probably watch it for the eye candy and hope to be entertained by the action.

Swinny

Reaction score
Saldana can at least act and isn't know specifically for her looks. It will be an interesting little action movie though. I'd probably watch it for the eye candy and hope to be entertained by the action.

Saldana's only as good as her movies though, she's definitely not someone who can save a movie based on her performance. She was great in Star Trek in Avatar, which were both great movies, but then you have Colombiana and The Losers, which is the type of movie I feel this will be.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I agree, she is definitely not star material. But it might just be enough where her and Fox can carry it and make it somewhat enjoyable.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Saldana's only as good as her movies though, she's definitely not someone who can save a movie based on her performance. She was great in Star Trek in Avatar, which were both great movies, but then you have Colombiana and The Losers, which is the type of movie I feel this will be.

I loved Losers. Sooo poop on u.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk