• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kayfabe McKay's mutton chop message

Status
Not open for further replies.

MintMidget69

The Artiste
*Todd is seen walking backstage carrying a bag with him. He looks slightly worried. He is wearing his street clothes: A Tiny Tim t-shirt (fresh out of the box); jeans, well worn; and some black and white trainers as well as his now signature leather jacket that he wears during his entrances. He walks along until he is approached by Louis Goddard and a cameraman*
Goddard: Todd may we get a quick word with you about your enraged pulverisation of the arena last week and your match tonight?
Todd McKay: Shoot.
*Both men continue walking as Louis asks Todd some questions*
Goddard: So. Todd I've been angry after losing before, I know how much it sucks, but what in the blue hell was that last week you cost this company thousands of dollars.
Todd McKay: Yes, Louis I'm sure that you have felt a similar level of anger after losing but do you know how it feels to see your partner being held back from breaking up the pin? It kills. Like it makes you want to slap them around. Especially after the fact they were carried through the whole match by you and the only reason you lost was because of a thumb to the eye from some guy who pretends to care about wrestling when it's so obvious he only wants the paychecks and to laugh at all of these wonderful fans... Sorry got a little carried away there.
Goddard: on the subject of Minho how do you feel that he has taken a spot many believe should belong to you in the World Title match?
Todd McKay: Well in all honestly I despise the decision to put him there instead of me. I've worked the hardest in this whole damn company and not only does he get the nod ahead of me but all the commentators talk about him like he's some sort of legend when he's newer to the wrestling business than I am, but somehow I'm the newbie. Yeah that makes perfect sense doesn't it Louis?
Goddard: I would answer Todd but I want to keep my job, anyway lets move on to my last questions. How are you going to dispatch Zayne? And what's happening to the mutton chops?
Todd McKay: Zayne? Easy. I had him beaten anyway before Minho jammed his thumb in my eye. And as for the mutton chops. Well let's just say I'm gonna look like a new man when I come out of that locker room. A man that Bryce will take one look at and be unable to make any jokes about
*Todd shakes Louis Goddard hand that doesn't have a mic in it before entering his locker room. As Louis sends the camera feed back to the commentators we hear clippers being started up coming from Todd's Locker room*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.