• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Matt Hardy puts Bray Wyatt on Notice

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
“I actually find fondness and appreciation for the Bray Wyatt,” said Hardy. “I see that he is driven by a higher power, much like I am driven and motivated and inspired and given strength by the Seven Deities. I respect how he doesn’t walk the normal path, he carves his own. I would love, one day down that road, to show up in WWE and have a match with the Bray Wyatt. I would love to bring him to my battlefield and delete him–that would be my honor.”

source

I would actually like to see Matt back in the WWE just to see this happen. lol

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
[HASHTAG]#Broken[/HASHTAG] Matt Hardy vs Bray Wyatt in a Final Deletion match! Book that shiz!

I don't follow TNA, like at all... I happened to see this so I shared it. But what does the "Broken" bit mean? Is that like since he changed his look or something?

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I don't follow TNA, like at all... I happened to see this so I shared it. But what does the "Broken" bit mean? Is that like since he changed his look or something?

I haven't been following TNA myself (for like 2 and half years now), the only thing I watched was the Final Deletion.

Here's the deal with the [HASHTAG]#Broken[/HASHTAG] gimmick:

Hardy returned on May 17 episode of Impact Wrestling, revealing himself to be one of the impostor Willows behind the attacks on his brother Jeff. He would later attack Jeff during that episode's main event, pushing him off the turnbuckle when he was attempting the Swanton Bomb on Mike Bennett. In the following weeks, Hardy would debut a new persona as a disheveled man with a strange accent, blaming Jeff (who he began to refer to as "Brother Nero") for breaking him. At Slammiversary Matt was defeated by Jeff in a Full Metal Mayhem match. Matt was also defeated by Jeff in a Six Sides of Steel match on the June 21 edition of Impact Wrestling. On the June 28 episode, Matt challenged Jeff to a final battle with the Hardy brand on the line, to take place at their home in Cameron, North Carolina the next week, ending with Matt attacking Jeff. On the July 5 episode, Matt defeated Jeff in the match (dubbed "The Final Deletion") to become sole owner of the Hardy brand.

You should check out Final Deletion, though. Greatest thing ever.

Watch this first...

And then watch The Final Deletion.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I haven't been following TNA myself (for like 2 and half years now), the only thing I watched was the Final Deletion.

Here's the deal with the [HASHTAG]#Broken[/HASHTAG] gimmick:

You should check out Final Deletion, though. Greatest thing ever.

Watch this first...

And then watch The Final Deletion.

I'll check them out, thanks!