"Massive" PS3 Sequel revealed next month

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

The Official Playstation Magazine has disclosed that a massive PS3 sequel will be revealed next month. It doesn’t say exclusively, so expect it to be announced before the next OPM. Our money is firmly on Killzone 3, but what do you think?

See the teaser after the jump. Issue 43 of OPM is out now.

http://goonlinegames.net/2010/03/12/massive-ps3-sequel-to-be-revealed-next-month/

Here we go again. Start the hype. Killzone 3? Resistance 3? Infamous 2? Massive Action Game 2?

What's it going to be this time?

Most people are saying Killzone 3 at the moment. I would shit myself if it is Killzone 3.

This Guy

once again I will go with Infamous 2 (cause I'm bound to be correct one of these times)

Of couse that just cements the fact that I need to play Infamous 1. Need to crack that plastic wrap. lol

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Out of all those games, Infamous is the only one that I've played, and I really enjoyed that game. So I'm hoping that that's the sequel.