Mason Ryan

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
– Reigning FCW Florida Heavyweight Champion Mason Ryan, who worked SmackDown live events this week, is expected to be called up to the main WWE roster and receive a large push from the onset. Organization officials reportedly want to utilize the Welsh grappler similarly to former WWE Champion Batista. He notably bears a striking resemblance to “The Animal.â€￾

Well all I can say is I hope WWE don't screw this up. Ryan worked a dark match on the tour of England which I saw and he seemed quite talented compared with Batista and does know how to work the crowd and put on a performance. I just hope they build him slowly because I cba seeing another Sheamus push. Let's just hope they don't do any shit like pretending he is big Dave.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
I don't know enough about him to comment. But if he looks like Batista and is at least decent in the ring he could go really far. Depends how they debut him imo.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
He looks like a giant and it looks like he could pull off being Batista's brother if they wanted the resemblance is very strong. I haven't seen him wrestle but I hope that his wrestling is nothing like Batista's because he was pathetic in the ring. Rarely can anyone that bulked up wrestling so well so it will be interesting watching him.