Marvel’s Blade

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
marvels-blade-announcement-article-card.jpg

Arkane Lyon is making a game based on Marvel’s Blade franchise, the studio announced at The Game Awards 2023 on Thursday.

The game was revealed in a brief cinematic trailer, so we didn’t get any gameplay of the title or any details about when it might be released. But Arkane Lyon studio director Dinga Bakaba said that it would be an “immersive third-person action adventure,” so we can look forward to that. The trailer’s description also notes that it’s single-player and that it’s set in Paris. A press release notes that Arkane Lyon has “just begun” development, so we might be waiting a long time to see it.

Arkane Studios, which is one of many big developers under Microsoft’s increasingly-large empire, had a big stumble with the release of the poorly-received Redfall earlier this year. The studio has released some patches to fix up some issues with game (like adding a long-delayed performance mode for Xbox). Arkane Lyon is behind games like the Dishonored series and 2021’s Deathloop.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Very promising, sounds like it's a long time off but I can't wait to see some gameplay of it when it's ready to be shown. I've been wanting a proper Blade game for years now. I really hope it delivers. I do like some of Arkane's previous work such as Dishonored.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
There were some games that came out for the PS1/PS2 but they were very janky to say the least :lol Although as a kid I absolutely loved them, they can do so much more with it using today's tech and hardware.

Reactions: Death By Looch

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr