1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

Mae Young Classic 2 Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'WWE News & Rumors' started by Kairi HoHo, May 28, 2018.

1. Drew

Drew Well-Known Member

I’ll disagree. Lots of gimmicks take a makeover when they move up to the main roster. That’s one of them imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Kairi HoHo

Kairi HoHo I want it all!

So I decided to make this into the Mae Young Classic 2 Thread for any news on talent coming in and such and with that

https://twitter.com/senjo2006/status...878685696?s=19

Yoo.. I'm hearing on Twitter that Meiko Satomura per Tokyo Sports and the Sendai Girls Twitter that she is going to be in the second Mae Young Classic! I hope that is true and she's going to wreck all, and man Io vs Meiko again on US soil to be seen by non-Joshi fans it's going to be lovely. Meiko is one of the last let's say Sheriffs of Women's Wrestling who are the last of the real legit badass Women Wrestlers who was trained in one of the best eras in Women Wrestling. Watch baby Meiko Matches in Tag Matches and see who are on the other it's pretty scary to see who took her to school and help her get to this point.