Made my way to a Wrastlin' Forum!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

tooforwon

Jobber
Reaction score
I'm Brandon! Im 20 years old, married and have a beautiful daughter. My favorite superstar is Dean Ambrose. He has the potential to be a top heel for WWE in the coming years (maybe even months). I started watching wrestling when the Attitude Era was coming to an end. My favorite match of all time Stone Cold vs. The Rock at Wrestlemania 19. I found the site by searching WWE forums in Google lol. I will be very active here because no one I'm friends with watches wrestling and I need people to talk to about it and vent to when things happen that piss me off (like DB joining the Wyatt's, even though WWE fixed that tonight.) Anyways, if you want you can follow me on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/tooforwon and subscribe to my YouTube www.youtube.com/tooforwon I will be uploading WWE 2K14 videos such as PPV sims and Dream Matches (First one will be DB vs Bret Hart!) Besides my shameless plug, Im glad to have found a place to talk about wrestling!

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Should be a good fit in the forum. Welcome! :obama:

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Welcome fella. You made a good choice of forum.