AMA Lucha Trios Match - LMS

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
88eb764df3257c22911898eb4dd19580608a6b59.png

Lucha Rules
Trios Tryout Match
Monstruo del Circo, Pierre Petti Poyser and Conall O'Dargan with Killer Kandi
vs. Malice with Misandry
(Damien Axel, Hangman James & Donavon Grayson)

AMACirco-3-p.png
AMAPoyser-3-p.png
AMAODargan-3-p.png
VS.

#TriosMatch

Deadlines
Remember that role-plays are to be received no later than 11:59 PM EST on Wednesday, June 9th, 2021.

• Wow
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
We are on a cliffside, watching the sun slowly rise up above the Irish Sea. We hear a couple of seagulls and a very faint noise of the waves colliding with the rugged coastline down below. The camera then slowly turns to the left to reveal a dirt path on which Rian Doyle and Conall O‘Dargan stand to silently spectate the sunrise. After a couple of seconds, both of them with their hands in their pockets start strolling slowly towards the camera, when Conall begins to speak.

„A Frenchman, an Argentinian and an Irishman… in many cases that would be the start of a bad joke about bad stereotypes, but not this time. When Last Man Standing comes around on June 15th, there won‘t be any joking around. Pierre Poyser, Monstruo del Circo and me, the Irish Wolf, will not only stand side by side against the group called Malice, but we will also be the victors, just like all three of us were at Mayday.“

With his raspy voice, Rian Doyle asks „Malice, huh? Axel, James, Grayson… let me tell you something. You three don‘t even have a clue what the word malice actually means. Non of you actually experienced real „malice“. A long time ago, there was a man, a fighter called O‘Reilly, here in Ireland. He was the toughest, meanest, son of a bitch you could ever imagine and when you were supposed to have a fight with him, you knew you were in for a hell of a beating. That man tore ligaments, broke bones and made a lot of people bleed buckets. O‘Reilly did that not just to win the fight, but mostly just for the heck of it. That‘s how he got the nickname „The Personification of Malice“. I know what REAL malice looks like and so does Conall. We both fought O‘Reilly in his speciality, the Pub Brawl Match and there are only two people who beat that son of a bitch in that type of match…“ Rian points back and forth to Conall and himself with his thumb „...and you are looking at them.“

Conall laughs and takes over again. „Pierre, Monstruo… both of you might think about if you could trust me. If you could rely on me and I will be honest. With the Gold Rush tournament coming up soon, no one can… no one should really trust anyone, but on that Tuesday in Texas, when we three walk together into the battlefield of the Dickies Arena in Fort Worth, I will throw myself into the line of fire for both of you, if it becomes necessary. I will do anything to put our opponents down for the count, secure us the victory and make us the only men standing when the match is over.“

Both of them stop walking and O‘Dargan takes a look to the sea. The camera pans over to it as well and we can see some dark grey clouds slowly creeping in, while the sea seems to get a bit rougher. When the camera turns back to the two Irishmen, O‘Dargan starts smiling. „So, what do you say, me lads? Monstruo. Poyser. Let us go to war together. Let us show them what REAL malice looks like.“ With those words the camera again turns towards the sea and the first couple of raindrops appear on the camera lense, before we fade to black.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
QQJaBuDLeuj553D9hENW52yoaqPK8vFE8kqIl7TcPvVs1MENUWpDJq3PRLmGniiGi9uTaADdFz8Wk-Bw3kPngNuzLT3ro5afIVLwonCNYZNo0Dtg1y9-g7wWMc4hblVvGbr71pm-

Monstruo Del Circo | Looking Behind The Door | Roleplay One

“Sometimes it's not possible to find what you are looking for, sometimes it's not possible to have the tools at hand that are required to complete a job. But everyone needs grounding, everyone needs a method in which they can anchor themselves to this wretched world. Mine has always been able to gaze upon my own reflection. There is something about looking at yourself that can really bring you back down to reality and allow you to put both of your feet on the ground.”

What was previously a voice speaking in the darkness, we get our first shot of Monstruo Del Circo in the reflection of a small hand held mirror. Monstruo looks far from fresh faced, with an assumption that he hasn’t slept in a quite a while at the point of this being filmed or that he has been partaking in some heavy physical activity whether it be gym work or something a little less sanctioned is something that is left up to the imagination of the viewer. As the camera zooms out, the location of the scene becomes more clear. Unlike previous promos where Monstruo had been standing in front of a large mirror in an obscure room, it is now clear that he is sitting in the back of a transit van and it is clear that it is currently moving.

“I have always found that I am at my most dangerous when the thing I want is out of my reach. Now I’m not talking about unrealistic goals, like wanting to live in a mansion, drive a fast car or have smoking hot sex with supermodels. I am talking about the things that I know are attainable, but sometimes there are locked doors standing in your way. And It took me a long time to understand that sometimes you don’t break open every door that you can’t get through. Even if you really want something that is behind it.”

Monstruo puts down the mirror and points at a polaroid picture that has been taped on the opposite side of the van. A picture of none other than Blake Justice. Monstruo Del Circo points at the picture and gruffly clears his throat.

“When I finally acquire the key to open the door that Blake Justice is hiding behind - that will be the day that everyone will finally be introduced to my final form. The worst version of myself that I try to keep under wraps as much as I can, El Diablo. But whilst the door remains shut, I will not behave like the filthy vagrant orphan I once was when I was living in the streets trying to survive. Running around with my eyes closed like a savage taking everything I could get my hands on, and not truly appreciating that sometimes patience and build up is so much more important than rushing into the breach. Anger and rage can cloud your judgement and lead you to making some terrible mistakes. I made my first mistake in Valparaíso when I was sixteen, a mistake that I will never forget I made - but also an experience I will never regret. It was one of the moments that defined me as a person, something that in many ways might be the difference between me being alive today and me being buried in a shallow grave anywhere between here and Chile. And you don’t need to be a student of Geography to know there is a whole lot of ground between those two places.”

19nNL5vF1BL8RxF0irEBkOkjof9Ei_VzRM2Srl95Q4EQMEuMCka32QYo9-wRiAGtRLfe3mMP_8NrD1xl_ck6dmSw1Upng05xsn7VHA_Uf8wlJsNJD5Jfnba6E6tOWZMq7qugUmez

The footage then cuts to an image of what can only be described as a colorful and vibrant city, what looks like a beautiful destination for tourists. A place where rich Americans and Europeans would go for their idyllic two weeks holidays, to visit a part of the world much worse off than the part of the world they actually live in.

“The distance between Valparaíso and Mendoza is approximately four hundred kilometres, and a distance that great is enough for any sense of truth and reality to be twisted and turned to create a whole number of fabrications. For a street kid in Mendoza, I somehow convinced myself that this beautiful city I had seen on a postcard that I stole out a tourist's bag was the kingdom of heaven on earth. And like the hungry, unwashed child that I was, I dedicated myself to stealing enough money to somehow manage to leave Mendoza, cross the border and get to Valparaíso. And that is exactly what I did and for exactly two years I pickpocketed as many people as I could, putting as much money as I could to get to a place where I genuinely believed all my problems would suddenly come to an end.”

Monstruo is looking at his reflection in the mirror once again, and is actually laughing seemingly at himself as he continues telling the story. With the picture of the city faded away and instead the focus very much being the eccentric man with clown makeup, addressing fans from the confines of a moving transit van.

“And like every stupid kid that has ever been alive, when I finally stepped off that train and arrived in my dream destination what was I faced with? The Pacific Ocean and for days I convinced myself that this was the greatest place on the earth itself, as I slept on the beach pretending I was some sort of rich European. That was until I got rounded up, and treated like the vagrant that I was and dropped into the slums. The real Valparaíso that no tourist has ever looked upon and wanted to carry on staring at. In the same way that when you see a homeless person on the street, and you turn the other way hoping to not make eye contact. Strangely enough, even today as I talk to you as a supposed professional wrestler I still get these looks from some people when I pass them in the street. That is half the reason I present myself in the way I do, very few people want to engage in conversation with someone who presents themselves in the way I do. You could say, I have closed myself off to the world. I have locked a door of my own, and it is very rare that someone wants me to open it for them.”

Monstruo bangs on the side of the van, which causes the van to grind to a sudden halt. Monstruo stands up and opens the rears doors of the van and steps outside, as the light from outside fills the dark space and for a second the camera lens is almost blinded and oversaturated as Circo steps out of the fan onto the road in what looks like a desert landscape with cacti scattered everywhere. Almost as if it was scripted, Monstruo would look upwards and a vulture would be circling in the sky clearly having sighted a victim to feed upon below.

“Now focusing on my little recounting of events that transpired when I arrived in Valparaíso. I quickly found myself not knowing anything or anyone, and unlike Mendoza I was unable to survive on my own. I was recruited by a gang and because of my size I became an enforcer. Protection, robbery, break ins and a number of other various crimes that would have been added to my record, if I had been caught or if the police actually cared about anything that took place in the slums. One day though, I made a mistake of looking where I shouldn’t have. Of opening a door that never should have been opened. What did I find behind that door? Well I think perhaps I should continue this story, when Justice is closer to being served.”

Monstruo looks back at the van and closes the door behind him with a heavy thud, before crouching down and looking straight into the camera and smiling.

FXCVFCS7uAWW8DCv6xP822Y9bA2sLnYYVM5U1aSkmLaAur8sGCDT4bguPLb3N6BjhX8f_x7M1s2CoqXAcNXSf6wc98mM0WlYlRQKu_WG6URDzzzxlM1i8PYnTDa-v_OE3F4-h660

“On the road again, just can't wait to get on the road again. I believe those are the lyrics of a famous song you sing here in America. It is something that I have started to understand is part and parcel of being a professional wrestler. Unlike my previous fighting ventures in which all fights would take place out of the same venue, I now find myself travelling from town to town. Who would have thought that the wrestling business would have so many similarities to a circus, and just like every good circus you have got to have a clown. This particular clown doesn’t make people laugh by being stupid however, instead I deliver joy in another way. And this week I get to fight with others by my side. A concept that I am only just getting used to. But a novel experience nonetheless, no matter what happens though "El espectáculo debe continuar! - The show must go on!"

The scene immediately fades to black, with a hashtag in red writing #therewillbeblood in the bottom right hand corner of the screen.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Malice In Wonderland
lOwddve.gif

The sounds of screams can be heard as we open up inside an old abandoned building where we see the leader of Malice Damien Axel standing outside a ring with no ropes. We see him looking on watching with his sick twisted eyes focused as James & Grayson are fighting two guys and for the most part are handling their own.

We then see as James is taken out by a wicked shot to the back of his head by the one man as Grayson is now alone. They start to fight him trying to get some shots in as Grayson speed saves him until James comes out of no where with a clothesline that takes the one man out and he falls to the floor.

They start to double team as Axel watches closely then cold blooded eyes look to the two gentleman before a primal scream is heard and Axel rushes in taking out the legs of his partners. He tells the two other guys to start beating them down kicking their ribs and there skulls blood spraying the ring staining it.

Damien Axel: I will not accept weakness.

Grayson: We weren't weak we had them beat.

Grayson who is struggle to get to his feet is on one knee as Axel grabs him by his head and glares at him.

Damien Axel: These two men should be the one whose blood is spilled in this ring and from where I am standing whose blood is here. Yours. You see you showed weakness when you couldn't handle these two. Chaos & Malice does not care about numbers it cares about nothing but that of itself and we walk into room fear & blood should be seen across every eye in it.

He grabs Grayson and throws him to the ground before telling James to get up. James does and the man they call Hangman has a similar look in his eyes that Axel had during the attack. Axel gets in his face smirking a cocky grin on the side of his face.

Damien Axel: Do you want to hit me? Come on do it!

Axel can't even finish the sentence as James strikes him across with a headbutt. He then turns to the two men driving them down with headbutts and he starts to headbutt the one gentleman over and over with his blood smeared across his chest his breath heavy he stares over to Grayson.

"Hangman" Jesse James: We are not weak. We are not weak. We are not weak.

James repeats it over and over as Axel gets up places his hand on his shoulder and then turns to Grayson.

Axel & James: We are not weak.

Axel offers a hand to Grayson who brushes it off confused as to way his leader is acting the way he is Axel turns to him as he tries to leave.

Damien Axel: Do you remember where you were before us. You were weak. You were living on the streets in a broken down van with that girl of yours wondering day to day if she was going to eat. She was wondering what you had to do to survive. You know what she did to get cash to scrap by do you remember?

She was out late at night and some nights not coming home at all but, yet when she returned she had that look in her eyes of despair the look of regret and the lost of respect as she didn't even want to look you in the eye she came back with some money though.

You were curious though you had an idea but, you didn't know for sure and one night you followed her and you saw as she got into a car and you saw as she screamed at someone so as they drove off and she fell to her knees. She had tears running down her face.

You followed that car I saw you and you pulled up to it at a red light and saw it was a older man in his 50's and you bust the glass of the driver side window and you pulled him out. You then took your fist and you hit him. You hit him over and over as that raged filled your eyes and that was then where we met. You were startled and thought I tell you to stop but, I didn't and what did I tell you?

Grayson turns filled by the anger he gets face to face with him nose to nose. Grayson body is shaking full of anger he yells out at him.

Grayson: Don't show weakness.

Axel smiles and turns to James as the three of them stand close by Axel places his hands on the shoulders of the two young men his Malice stable mates and speaks again.

Damien Axel: Do not show weakness win, lose or draw our mission is the same we make chaos we cause malice we take this company and shake it to it's core. We start that soon. Three lambs to be brought to out slaughter are now set to be our example to the things that are to come. Petti a man who cares more about his looks we will take our hands and we will make sure he has a face that no one ever will forget.

He thinks that he is a star that his dreams are becoming a reality but, what he fails to see is that his dream is a nightmare that is about to begin. The Irishman that thinks he is tough because he grew up getting into fights for fun when we fight to survive we fight to thrive. You see he is someone that could join us that could be apart of the beautiful chaos we create but, instead he is just another victim of acts of random violence.

Then there is the clown who paints his face to hide from the world that he thinks he is cruel. Does he think fear comes from painting it on his face do you think we are scared of that. We aren't.

He is just a puppet one who will does he little dance and act as if he is some monster when inside he doesn't know what a monster really is none of them really can understand the magnitude of what is to come and that even if a victory comes their way they will pay the price of it with a pound of flesh. A pound that we will inflict because we want to.

Malice is coming.
untitled-26-jpg.9234

Last edited: