AMA Lucha Rules Tag Team Match

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Lucha Rules
Tag Team Match
The winner will enter the Tag Team Turmoil Match Last

Christopher McMichaels and Pariah v. Don Marshall and Jean-Louis Gagnon with Bobby Tremblay

Deadlines
Remember that role-plays are to be received no later than 11:59 PM EST on Friday, January 21st, 2022.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Immediately after Gold Rush, backstage

The Northern Touch are observed walking backstage after the main event that saw Don Marshall defeat Pariah in a I respect You match, even if Brandon Roberts did play a small part in the result.

Don Marshall now leads the pack, covered in sweat, scuffs and bruises on his body. His ring gear is stained with blood. He stomps towards their locker room. His size 15 wrestling boots echoing through the narrow passageway in the back of the arena. Behind him is a pensive and oddly quiet Jean-Louis Gagnon and a gassed out Bobby Tremblay trying to keep up with their pace.

As they arrive near their private room they are accosted by an AMA camera crew. Bryce Montgomery is also standing there stiffly and timidly approaches the team with a microphone in hand. Bobby Tremblay barrels through.

Bobby Tremblay: Are you kidding my right now Bryce? You’re really going to be a media weasel and bother my clients after everything they’ve gone through tonight? You people have no shame do you? Unbelievable!

5a86f0e606a8a.image.jpg

annoying wanker, Bryce Montgomery

Bryce: Bobby I understand that but the AMA faithful want to know what’s next for The Northern Touch now? Don Marshall just won his match but nothing at all looked settled out there! Brandon Roberts left with Sean Cutler Jr. after defying your orders! What is going on?

Bobby grabs the mic out of Bryce’s hand and cockily shoos him away with a dismissive hand wave. He brings the mic to his face:

Bobby Tremblay:

Before he can say a word, Don Marshall puts his hand in front of Bobby’s face, his index finger raised in a shushing motion. He calmly grabs the microphone out of a terrified and frozen Tremblay. He takes an audibly loud breath through his mouth and rubs his hand through his wet greasy beard.

Don Marshall: You want to know what’s next for The Northern Touch? I’m going to keep destroying everything and everyone that stands in our way, Bryce. Whether that’s Brendon Roberts, who ran away like a scalded dog at the first sight of conflict and inserted himself in MY match? Or The Hamad Agency who keep wanting to run their mouths after I just ensured one of their boys are going to be drinking through a straw for a few weeks? How did my boot taste, crushing your jaw, Pariah? Oh how I wish I could have been closer to your face to hear the cracking pressure as I squeezed the life out of you against that ring post, and you told me what I already knew. That you respect me, because Don Marshall is the god damn ALPHA MALE in this jungle.

Don: And since me and The Northern Touch are back to being the dominant force, we’re going to accomplish the same damn thing at Manifest Destiny. The Hamad Agency and The Northern Touch in a Lucha Rules match. The winner will be the official dominant faction…And when I'm done re-arranging the other side of your face Pariah, and my boy Johnny here superkicks your prep school boyfriend’s head off into the stands? You and the rest of the Agency are going to stay out of our business, for good!

The last sentence resonates through the hall until Don smacks the mic into Johnny's chest. He sticks his under hand out and they “Deuce it” before Don enters the locker room alone. Bobby Tremblay continues to timidly look at his feet.

Johnny lights up immediately and springs into his usual spunky and arrogant character. He runs his hands through his long hair and cracks a sideways smile.

Johnny Lou: SHAM-ad Agency! My best friend just absolutely embarrassed your big, dumb power house. Guess The Fear Incarnate was afraid of his poor little jaw hurting and had to give up, huh? Damn breh, that’s a pretty weak look!

Johnny laughs out loud at his own joke.

Johnny Lou: Christopher McMichaels we already know Don can beat the crap out of your partner. And you? You couldn’t even beat that green horn Brandon Roberts! That same dick head who cost me a match tonight because he can’t follow simple instructions. You lost to that? Ew!

Johnny exaggerates how grossed out he is, and is also, of course, completely ignoring the fact that he played a large part in Christopher’s loss by providing the ring to Brandon Roberts.

Johnny: Here’s the thing Christopher, you’re great at one thing, and that’s having money. You should stick with that, because once I’m done with you kid? Man, there’s not going to be enough dollar bills on this earth to cover those medical bills! Might want to consider moving up north, I’ll put in a good word for ya, bud!

He takes out a pair of fancy sunglasses out of nowhere and a Montreal Canadian beanie, sticking it off angle on his head.

Johnny: Now if you’ll excuse me, Bryce, I’m going to go celebrate my best friend’s biggest win of his career. That’s what you should be reporting about, you hack! Not only is The Northern Touch the number 1 tag team and the number one faction in all of professional wrestling! But Don Marshall just proved he’s the biggest threat in the singles division. Everyone in this company knows he was screwed over and discriminated against! He should still be in that damn tournament. So mark my words, once that tournament is done? My best friend is coming for those titles too! The Northern Touch will be dripping in gold for years to come, that’s a damn guarantee!

Johnny flips the microphone in the air and follows his partner into the locker room. Bryce barely manages to catch the microphone. Bobby Tremblay finally looks up from staring at his shoes, and is now red with anger. He stares down Bryce for a good 5 to 10 seconds...then slaps him across the face!

Bobby Tremblay: Don’t you ever embarrass me again like that! Do you have any idea how to run a damn business you idiot!

don-callis-angry-fired.jpg

Frustrated Bobby Tremblay, esq

Bobby Tremblay is obviously shaken by his boys seemingly taking control from him and is taking it out on poor Bryce. He awkwardly readjusts his rose tinted glasses and his expensive tie, huffs and puffs and finally leaves the scene through the same door as his cohorts. Bryce lays on the ground, shaking his own head in disbelief.

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Blame Canada
A Christopher McMichaels Story

The video opens with a title card showing that it is currently 5:34 p.m. on the day of AMA Manifest Destiny backstage at the arena. The camera turns and we see AMA backstage interview, Mona Darling standing in front of a stairwell.

Mona Darling: "Hello AMA fans, I’m here backstage before Manifest Destiny goes on the air, bringing you all the backstage happenings here at AMA. Behind me, I have word that Christopher McMichaels is already here in the building which is unusual because he’s always fashionably late according to my sources. So I think it’s time to find out what he’s doing here."

Mona pushes open the door of the stairwell and we see McMichaels hanging up his phone before turning to see Mona with a look of shock followed by a mixture of disgust and annoyance.

Christopher McMichaels: “Oh look who it is, my biggest fan. Look I told you after that last hit piece of an interview that we were done. I don’t have time for “journalists” on your level, so run along before this verges on stalking”

Mona is completely unshaken by the accusations laid upon her from the Blueblood as she begins to press.

Mona Darling: Christopher, I’ve never seen you in the building this early. And you’re making secret phone calls in stairwells now? You can’t expect me not to do my due diligence as a journalist here.”

McMichaels stammers a bit before answering.

Christopher McMichaels: “Secret what? I was simply on the phone with Wilhelm making sure everything was in order for my big celebration tonight after the big guy and I walk over those two Canadians.”

Mona interrupts before McMichaels can continue.

Mona Darling: “Speaking of Canadians, where did this vendetta you seem to have with the country of Canada come from?”

Christopher McMichaels: “Do you watch the program, Mona? They’ve been sabotaging me from the start! It all started when that dope Brandon Roberts tried to stick his nose in Hamad Agency business, and to top it all off that little rat Jean-Louis had the AUDACITY to ruin the sanctity of a Pure Rules match. PURE RULES Mona, do you understand what that means?”

Mona starts to reply but McMichaels cuts her off becoming entirely more animated as his rant continues.

Christopher McMichaels: “There’s nothing pure about that godforsaken country, that’s what it means. It’s too cold, your brain doesn’t develop properly when you spend that much time in below-freezing weather. That’s the only explanation I can come up with for how a country could produce such absolute pests. They call themselves the Northern Touch, but if you ask me, the only ground they need to touch is the frigid wasteland they call a country, and once and for all STAY OUT OF MY BUSINESS!”

Mona finally is able to get a word in.

Mona Darling: “Umm..are you sure this is just about the Northern Touch? You seem on edge, could this possibly have anything to do with dissension among the Hamad Agency ahead of you teaming with Pariah tonight possibly related to your…alleged jealously of Max Maverick?”

Just then McMichaels’s own theme song begins to play as his phone begins to ring. McMichaels has a curious smirk on his face when he sees who’s calling. He turns to Mona one last time as he opens the door.

Christopher McMichaels: Mona, I’m going to put this gently just this once but if you continue to pry into my personal and professional life in this way, you will be hearing from my attorneys. Some things are over your head, just remember that.”

With that, McMichaels leaves Mona alone with her cameraman as he heads out. Mona composes herself before closing off.

Mona Darling: “Well there you have it AMA Universe, Christopher McMichaels is as charming as ever ahead of his big tag team match tonight at AMA Manifest Destiny where he will team with fellow Hamad Agency member Pariah against the team of The Northern Touch ahead of the tag team turmoil battle later in the night. Don’t forget to buy the show if you haven’t already and be sure to subscribe here to keep up with all the latest happenings within AMA!”